Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Horus Heresy: Legions - Card game

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

LordValrak

LordValrak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 872 posts
I've been given permission from the developers to show, The Horus Heresy: Legions, a new collectable card game. The game is currently in closed beta. If you want more information or maybe want to sign up to test the game then visit the site below.

Edited by LordValrak, 01 December 2017 - 05:17 PM.

• Brother Lunkhead, Frater Cornelius and Warpmiss like this

Mt7WQJG.png

-----------
Youtube - Twitch - Discord - Twitter - Steam Warhammer Group

-----------

My WIP Executioners Chapter  happy.png

Warpmiss

Warpmiss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 124 posts
  • Chapter Name: Death Guard, Iron Warriors

Man, I was in the list to try this in beta but I haven't got news from them since almost a month ago!  Guess I have to send them an e-mail.

EDIT: Got it! Now I can try it as well.

Edited by Warpmiss, 01 December 2017 - 07:24 PM.

• fwf_cypher likes this

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_00.jpg

Lord Thørn

Lord Thørn

++ CUNICULARIUS APOLOGUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,018 posts
  • Chapter Name: Iron Warriors Legion (XCIII)

That assault marine's card's outline is quite fun :)

Irbis

Irbis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,865 posts

They are 2 years late with this gravy train dry.png Literally every single major developer has one now or is about to release one, maybe in 2015 they would stand a chance but now...?

• D3L and Warpmiss like this

Warpmiss

Warpmiss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 124 posts
  • Chapter Name: Death Guard, Iron Warriors

They are 2 years late with this gravy train dry.png Literally every single major developer has one now or is about to release one, maybe in 2015 they would stand a chance but now...?

Yeah, I have to agree, I don't see myself playing this much after the beta. Maybe try the Iron Warriors when they release them but if the game doesn't do well they may not even be able to get there.

Call_of_Chaos_10_Banner_00.jpg

GreyCrow

GreyCrow

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,530 posts
  • Chapter Name: Raven Guard, 2nd Company
It's literally the same mechanics as Hearthstone

Might be pleasing to some Heresy fans out here
Community project : Let's Found a Chapter ! - http://www.bolterand...ound-a-chapter/

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,165 posts

Hmm. No thanks.

bl-logo.jpg

The Unblinking Eye
A (perpetually inactive) blog about 30k & the Sons of Horus 29th Company

Halandaar

Halandaar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,058 posts
  • Chapter Name: Sanguine Eagles, Death Guard
Worse looking Hearthstone with a Heresy theme. Pass.

gallery_84244_13371_906.png gallery_84244_13422_1322.png gallery_84244_13956_2427.png gallery_84244_13422_1754.jpg gallery_84244_11417_12782.png gallery_84244_11417_18892.jpg

shamsael

shamsael

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts

Still waiting on my beta invite.  Got an email weeks ago saying i was accepted and that it would start soon.

To all the detractors: this is a BETA.  I'm actually surprised the publishers are allowing this kind of disclosure during closed beta, as the video in the original post will likely bear little resemblance to the finished product.

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,844 posts
  • Chapter Name: Cacophony of Unbound Pleasure

Yeah, no. I'd be more interested with a 40k theme, but not by much. I'm done with TCG and they never were that interesting as PC game to me in the first place.

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpg

Halandaar

Halandaar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,058 posts
  • Chapter Name: Sanguine Eagles, Death Guard

Still waiting on my beta invite.  Got an email weeks ago saying i was accepted and that it would start soon.

To all the detractors: this is a BETA.  I'm actually surprised the publishers are allowing this kind of disclosure during closed beta, as the video in the original post will likely bear little resemblance to the finished product.

If this was alpha test footage, id be inclined to take that position as well, but it's not, it's Beta, which by definition is a trial of the mostly-finished product that has successfully cleared alpha testing, with the majority of the mechanics already nailed down. No developer would put a game to beta if they weren't Already confident in its design at that point.

It's not impossible for it to change of course, but it's probably only significant negative feedback from testers that would cause a substantial redesign. It's uncommon for games to change fundamentally from beta to release, with most developers using them more like extended demos and marketing/hype mechanisms. What you see now is more or less what you will get, and at the moment it looks like a Hearthstone clone with worse visuals.
  • Marshal Loss and Warpmiss like this

gallery_84244_13371_906.png gallery_84244_13422_1322.png gallery_84244_13956_2427.png gallery_84244_13422_1754.jpg gallery_84244_11417_12782.png gallery_84244_11417_18892.jpg

slitth

slitth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 204 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Silver Scaled

Looks too much like Hearthstone, a low graphic version of Hearthstone a that.

It need a lot more work before it can compete with the older games on the market.

And a stronger gimmick than just being a Horus Heresy game.

Perhaps if they made it less timeline specific and allow hero from across the Warhammer 30K and 40K battle it out.

hydra_sidnature_by_slitth-dbor4yp.jpg

Brother Arkley

Brother Arkley

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,360 posts
  • Chapter Name: Consecrated Blades, Nemesis

I see the fan is still blowing the poop in all directions :P

Just give me Total Warhammer 40k/HH :)

• Marshal Loss and Warpmiss like this

gallery_69091_12729_11324.pnggallery_69091_12729_5353.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_06_ETL_2013F.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifsml_gallery_29004_10691_5192.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_69091_12503_3885.gifgallery_69091_12729_1184.gifgallery_69091_12729_7412.pnggallery_4664_5295_5937.gif

Along side Elmo, a proud member of the Stobz Harassment tag-team since 2012

Red Unforgiven???!!! What is this Heresy - Overrated?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users