Confirmed: Primaris have the Red Thirst

Jarl Caldersson

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2017/12/01/new-units-in-codex-blood-angels-dec-1gw-homepage-post-3/

Just posted a bit ago.

Lots of people have asked us on Facebook about the Primaris Space Marines and “The Flaw”, the endless hunger for blood known as the Red Thirst, and the Black Rage, a state where a Blood Angel is overcome with visions of Sanguinius dying and falls into a berserker fury. The Primaris Marines are – at least, so far – immune to the Black Rage, but not the Red Thirst. However, they seem able to channel their fury more effectively, leading to fewer unfortunate “accidents”…

We know.

But thanks!

Well last time there was a bunch of people saying "The rule doesn't mean it's in the fluff" or "it's not official until it's announced by GW". So this is the official statement now. Unless there was another one earlier. Edited by Caldersson

DC Primaris will be glorious...and very scary!

With current trend we’ll have to wait for 9th edition to get them

Oh I'm expecting that to be honest. First everyone has to get their codex, then there are other subfactions to get their own model range and eventually and inbetween they'll drop some Primaris every now and then for one or another Codex so we can slowly get used to the idea of Primaris being the main aspect of the Marine Codex by the time we'll be getting a new Codex. ^^

It says fewer accidents. Fewer doesn't mean none. Blood drinkers have fewer accidents because they have a good schlurp of the old claret. Knights of blood have way above, slightly behind them the flesh tearers I'd imagine. All in balance.

I'm confused because you say you don't like Primaris models but want Primaris models for the old units which doesn't make much sense. Maybe try to explain with a few more words lol

As in.. primaris size models for normal units?

I'm confused because you say you don't like Primaris models but want Primaris models for the old units which doesn't make much sense. Maybe try to explain with a few more words lol

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

I really like the primaris models but dislike how they are implemented in the game. If they were model replacements for the old marines it would be fine by me.

Folks, not everyone has English as their first language (and even those who do struggle to convey what they want to say in a typed format), so if we can tone down the pedantry and be more patient with each other that would be grand. This isn't the first example of this over the past few days either.

Folks, not everyone has English as their first language (and even those who do struggle to convey what they want to say in a typed format), so if we can tone down the pedantry and be more patient with each other that would be grand. This isn't the first example of this over the past few days either.

There was no pedantry. I legitly didn't understand what he was trying to say and I think I was plenty patient. :huh.:

I didn't find it rude, but english is not my native language so sorry if didn't express myself clearly :wink:

No problem at all, I wanted to clarify so I knew where you were coming from.

Glad you didn't find it rude :tu:

Edited by Blindhamster