JamesI

so for psychic powers, I assume we have:

1. Wings of sanguinius

2. Blood lance

3. Blood boil

4. Shield of sanguinius

5. Unleash rage

6.?

And as far as stratagems, there are 25 blood angels strats, we know of how many? (I’m on phone and it would take forever to type out).

And we know relics and warlord traits as above.

Is the baal flamestorm cannon still 1d6?

yes

What’s the movement strat for DC do?

Use at start of first turn. Move one unit of death company infantry as if it is the movement phase. They can advance. Only can use once per game

so for psychic powers, I assume we have:

1. Wings of sanguinius

2. Blood lance

3. Blood boil

4. Shield of sanguinius

5. Unleash rage

6.?

And as far as stratagems, there are 25 blood angels strats, we know of how many? (I’m on phone and it would take forever to type out).

And we know relics and warlord traits as above.

quickening is the last power. Psyker gsins +d3 attacks and +3 inches to advance or charge

JamesI - sorry I know it's been eluded to, but could you elaborate on the successor issue you mentioned?

successors like my Angels Vermillion army can not take artifacts except the shard sword and can not take special characters except Seth for Flesh Tearers

Thanks for posting this, whilst I have to say, I don't feel a lot of this interests me as much as I'd hoped after the promising start, it still is great that you're sharing!

What options do primaris sergeants/lieutenants have? DA ones are obviously getting plasma pistols, I'm assuming it's too much to hope for anything interesting on ours?

Edited by Blindhamster

Is the baal flamestorm cannon still 1d6?

yes

Use at start of first turn. Move one unit of death company infantry as if it is the movement phase. They can advance. Only can use once per game

That's pretty great. There is a ton of good stuff in here. You can combo that with Lemartes coming in using Decent of Angels first turn to make sure he makes the charge with the DC. There are a lot of crazy combos I can think of. Thanks man. I know some people are being Debbie Downers, but honestly all this makes me so much more excited for the Dex. DC won't be optimal as we hoped, but with strats they can certainly still work. The other thing is what I've been running so far in 8th looks nothing like what I want to run now. It'll be like playing an entirely different army. Can't wait.

Pics on the nz site of 20x squad markings in company heraldry. Know that 20 units have been mentioned before but confirmation adds about 4 years to completing a battle company :-)

TheHarrower, on 01 Dec 2017 - 6:24 PM, said:

http://bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_images/carbon_red/snapback.png

Wow, is that the exact wording?  If so, that's stupidly good the jump pack death company.  You know who's going to go first so you can use it to redeploy them or just move straight up the middle.  If you're going first that gives them a 24+3d6" charge range.  There really isn't a ton of hiding from that, especially on some of the close range deployments.

Hell, use that and have a unit of sanguinary guard deep strike in.  Then you can use the decent of angels strat for the sanguinary guard and you're pretty much in melee in their deployment zone with 2 awesome melee units turn 1.  Plus throw in a jump pack librarian with the quickening to get a 3rd unit.  I can see the complaining now...

TheHarrower, on 01 Dec 2017 - 6:24 PM, said:

http://bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_images/carbon_red/snapback.png

Hell, use that and have a unit of sanguinary guard deep strike in. Then you can use the decent of angels strat for the sanguinary guard and you're pretty much in melee in their deployment zone with 2 awesome melee units turn 1. Plus throw in a jump pack librarian with the quickening to get a 3rd unit. I can see the complaining now...

Quickening only works on the psyker himself, just like wings.

TheHarrower, on 01 Dec 2017 - 6:24 PM, said:http://bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_images/carbon_red/snapback.png

Hell, use that and have a unit of sanguinary guard deep strike in. Then you can use the decent of angels strat for the sanguinary guard and you're pretty much in melee in their deployment zone with 2 awesome melee units turn 1. Plus throw in a jump pack librarian with the quickening to get a 3rd unit. I can see the complaining now...

Quickening only works on the psyker himself, just like wings.

Right, I meant that the librarian was the 3rd unit.

So what about the engines???? Fast rhinos? Extends to predators? What? I just woke up because that question surfaced in my subconscious. Lol

There’s a Lucifer engines strat that gives advance as 6 instead of d6. Baals get 6+d6.

I think baals would normally have roll 2d6 take the highest.

this is all accurate

Hey James I,

Thought of a couple questions after the Descending Angels excitement died down some. =)

Are company vets with jump packs still in? Datasheet changed from the index at all ??

Do we have all the same Ancients as previous ?

company vets no longer get jump packs, use index for that

4 ancients, company, primaris, terminator and sanguinary