Blood Angels Discord Channel

CrimsonExarch

Blood Angels Discord channel!

I don't know if this has been done yet but I've made a Discord Channel to supplement discussion of our Glorious Chapter! It is slowly beginning to grow and will involve 40k and 30k BA discussion.

For those of you with microphones it would be great to chat. The channel itself has both text and voice channels though so everyone can potentially contribute.

If this is against forum rules feel free to delete this post.

[Edit: see below]

I hope to see some of you on here soon!

Edited by Jolemai
Removed old link

• 1 year later...

Hey folks!

A few of us have developed quite an active little Blood Angel-focused Discord channel that discusses all things BA related, from casual to competitive play. So if you'd like to chat and join in the discussions on there in addition to this fantastic forum then feel free to join us!

https://discord.gg/XrTRHzP

Threads merged.

To add, I need to stress that this is in no way supported by the Bolter and Chainsword. It is populated by people from many different platforms and forums, so keep that in mind should you join in.

I'll give it a go this time, but I'll probably eventually mute it and then forget about it anyway because Discord has the tendency to become pretty spammy. :sweat:

Tried it for a bit.

Too moany overall and not enough constructive.

Ymmv.

I strongly disagree with the constructive part. We are always coming up with ideas and different ways of fielding the army. 

I think every community has the occasional moans otherwise it wouldn't be 40k xD

I mean its not like GW have been particularly kind to us over the last year....

Either way, everyone is welcome to give it a try. We only have one particularly salty member and you eventually come to love him for the salt-machine that he is.

Edited by CrimsonExarch

As any discord server, it's mostly a place to hang out, do topic related chatting and get some quick help with whatever issue you might have. It's more casual than a properly moderated forum and thus can appear to be less constructive.
If you want to get a definitive answer to a topic with properly thought out replies and corrections to not so thought out replies instead of rapid fire answers, and a way to easily find those again in the future, a forum is the better place I agree.

Tried it for a bit.

Too moany overall and not enough constructive.

Ymmv.

I strongly disagree with the constructive part. We are always coming up with ideas and different ways of fielding the army.

I think every community has the occasional moans otherwise it wouldn't be 40k xD

I mean its not like GW have been particularly kind to us over the last year....

Either way, everyone is welcome to give it a try. We only have one particularly salty member and you eventually come to love him for the salt-machine that he is.

I was in it, unmuted for a solid few months back when it first started, but the vocal minority just kinda ruined it for me.

You can only hear someone say "oh well BA are crap so why even play them?" So many times before it gets old :p