Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your BA Index stats

Blood Angels Chapter Blood Angels Successors Index: Blood Angels Blood Angels battle report

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

neonmole

neonmole

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 256 posts
P:7 W:6 L:1

Playing a counter attack oriented list. Using a land raider, assbacks, with Dante for re rolls and some SG/DC as a counter punch element.

Worked pretty well!
  • Brother Aether likes this

ChapelXIII

ChapelXIII

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 263 posts
  • Faction: Sanguine Blades
P:10 W:10 D:0 L:0

Player through the Fate of Konor series and a couple weekend games with friends. Lots of new players and skewed missions from Konor so I don't take this as a complete sign of skill. I'm not terrible, but I am also not the best.

I depended a lot on a hard hitting force that was easily deployed anywhere. Storm Raven, Sanguinary Guard, Sanguinary Ancient, and Sanguinary Priest along with a Furioso. Raven moves in first turn and tries it's best to survive and put out as much damage as it can then second turn golden death launches and wrecks everything. Worked well as a heavy flank. Usually had a scout squad as well to allow people to second guess where to place troops. Two drops mean I usually got to go first or at least a better chance of it.

vahouth

vahouth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,416 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

P:1 W:1 D:0 L:0

Only one small game against Orks. 

I tabled him on turn 3.

To be honest though, that was his fault because he kept using the weirdboy's teleport ability to come closer to me.

Every time, I ended up losing 4-5 models while he was losing 20+, because after the charge they were left out in the open.

Edited by vahouth, 07 December 2017 - 05:23 PM.

Dont-Be-Haten

Dont-Be-Haten

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,657 posts
  • Faction: Carmine Blades
I've posted the most draws so far. Makes me feel like Huzzah! I didn't lose...but, damnit I didn't win either.

In truth, we tie a lot. We have fairly equal lists for the most part. Honestly, I thought I'd see more ties than what I have.

gallery_62972_10568_26224.jpggallery_62972_10568_6124.jpggallery_62972_10568_31437.jpgETL_VI_Banner_Dominus_Exercitus_Blood_Angallery_62972_14467_3723.jpgxpyOWpw.jpggallery_62972_14467_9083.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Blood Angels Chapter, Blood Angels Successors, Index: Blood Angels, Blood Angels battle report

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users