Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vairocanum's BotL Models (12/05/2017 Lightning Bearer)

Conversion Green Stuff Kitbash BotL

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Vairocanum

Vairocanum

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,850 posts

Hello Brotherhood of the Lost forum! I've been a lurker for a while now but I've taken my first foray into making some BotL models. Seeing Mikhal's Wardens and Primarchs really pushed me into reading up on this fantastic narrative you've all created. And the uniqueness of all the different legions provides some great opportunities for model building! 

So first off I've finished this Lightning Bearer (pre-Harbringer). I've been a fan of the Lightning Bearers since Athrawes started his army. I'm not sure if my model is completely accurate to the existing lore as I've built mine from looking at the available art and models. Hopefully I've gotten the right feel of the legion though. I'll probably be slowly going through the different legions and making some models as I read through the pages and pages of lore. Anyways thanks for looking!

BrJjcVn.jpg

More Views:

Spoiler

• Grotsmasha, SanguiniusReborn, Demus Ragnok and 7 others like this

Y0524hx.jpg

TtEbRVB.jpg

My WIP Projects

Instagram

Photobucket, I will not forget this betrayal.

Skalpynock

Skalpynock

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,461 posts

Fantatic, man. And truescale!

• Vairocanum likes this

tn_gallery_77459_12000_9810.pngtn_gallery_77459_12000_28699.png gallery_92945_11930_15891.jpeg tn_gallery_77459_12000_11946.pngtn_gallery_77459_12000_20864.png

Legio IX: the Warbringers Proto-Legio IX: the Steel Guard

Legio IV: the Void Eagles Proto-Legio IV: the Morning Stars

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,668 posts
  • Faction: XIth Legion Wardens of Light
Holy moly. Vairo, that model is absolutely awesome, incredible bombastic fantastic mr lover lover.

It is simply great.
  • Vairocanum likes this

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_92945_11930_15891.jpeggallery_78117_10471_62812.pnggallery_92945_11930_12458.png

simison

simison

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,784 posts
  • Faction: Halcyon Wardens, Blood Angels

Welcome Vairo! It's great to see someone else add to our growing universe!

• Vairocanum likes this

Project Leader of the Brotherhood of the Lost

The Second Son: Narrative of the BOTL Vth Legion Primarch

Brotherhood of the Lost has arrived on Patreon

gallery_92945_11930_24196.png

SanguiniusReborn

SanguiniusReborn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,115 posts
  • Faction: The Steel Legion
Welcome to the Halls of the Lost Vairocanum! It is an honour to have you join us, and with such a wondrous offering for your debut as well! :D
Your Lightning Bearer is a fantastic conversion, I love the diverse mix of bitz as well, the Custodes breastplate, the scratch-made Mk.3 legs and head crest, the TS Sehkmet shoulder pads, the only thing I don't recognise is the helmet. I can't wait to see him painted! :)
  • Vairocanum likes this

gallery_92945_11930_39378.pngtn_gallery_4536_13905_53919.pngFbm7BxJ.jpg6ACBl6j.jpg

Proud Creator of the Scarlet Sentinels, my 18th Century British Redcoat Chapter and the Steel Legion, my Cyberpunk-inspired Lost Legion!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Conversion, Green Stuff, Kitbash, BotL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users