Chapter Approved AM feedback

Feral_80

5 pts per model for Infantry Squads could work - if they give us the vox caster for free and make BS4+ special weapons cheaper. Say 3 pts grenade launcher, 4 pts flamers, 7 pts meltagun.

The total cost of a squad would go up a little, but if they undo the changes to commissars and conscripts (while keeping them 4 pts) I think it can work.

Well that's what get for being tardy

I wouldn't hold your breath for a response. Hopefully they will use the feedback in future revisions.

Given the primary purpose of this thread was to generate a response to GW, and the letter has now been sent, I will close the thread.

If we receive any response from the letter, we can always revisit this particular topic at a later point. 

If anyone wishes to continue any constructive discussion based on this thread feel free to start a new one.

FYI, Feral got a standard response back from GW to acknowledge the receipt of the letter, I've posted it here for completeness. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to put down your thoughts in this email and apologies for the delay of the reply.

We do take all feedback very seriously from our customers, so this email has been passed on to the relevant heads of departments to look into. Whilst I cannot guarantee a reply from them, or any changes, I assure you that your email will be looked into.

Thanks again for your email, and should you need anything further, please let me know.

Archived