Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Necromunda Painting Campaign: Turf War

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Antarius

Antarius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 859 posts

@ Antarius

- Open up a picture of your gallery
- Press 'Options' on the right side of the picture.

- Press 'share links' on the bottom of the options

- Copy the link of 'Image link'.

- Paste the link in your comment by using the 'Image' icon.

You can't post the whole gallery in one go, you need to do this for each picture seperately.

Thank you so much! I'll get right on it smile.png

IMG 0419

Those are my 15 Eschers, this morning. I've since blocked in the flesh tone on them all.

Edited by Antarius, 09 December 2017 - 12:17 PM.

• Doghouse, mithrilforge and GreyRavenC like this

"The Bolter is the truth. It is the gift given to us by the Emperor for our valour. With it we are whole. Without it we are diminished." - Book of Aphael, verse 42.

Doghouse

Doghouse

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,579 posts
  • Chapter Name: Summoners

Nice one :tu:

I find tinypic.com is a really good alternate to photobucket, it's basically the same thing with a different UI. I actually prefer it.

TRUESCALE SPACE MARINE TUTORIAL

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Spoiler

SHADOW WAR: HORUS HERESY PROJECT RULES

http://www.bolterand...r-horus-heresy/

Antarius

Antarius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 859 posts
So, my terrain went from this (yesterday)
IMG 0421
To this (earlier today)
IMG 0426
IMG 0427

• Doghouse, mithrilforge and GreyRavenC like this

"The Bolter is the truth. It is the gift given to us by the Emperor for our valour. With it we are whole. Without it we are diminished." - Book of Aphael, verse 42.

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,389 posts
  • Chapter Name: Raptors & Ad-Mech

Nice work on the barricades Antarius,

the marker really stands out ! mind sharing the technique?... wub.gif

cheers, Mithril

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png PtR_Black_Pearl_Badge.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_48988_6285_17537.pngETL_2016_Badge_10_Badge_of_the_Artificergallery_6494_6331_8260.png

Antarius

Antarius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 859 posts

Nice work on the barricades Antarius,
the marker really stands out ! mind sharing the technique?... :wub:

cheers, Mithril

And yes, certainly. I kinda made it up as I went along, so this is from memory:
First off, I gave it a black undercoat.
The outer band, skull and trimmings is just leadbelcher with a bit of black washon the skull and rivets. I drybrushed the skull with a lighter metal colour afterwards.
The yellow/orange parts got a coat of mechrite red (mephiston red will probably do as well), then I smeared on some averland sunset while the red was still wet-ish and mixed it up a bit. Then I put on flash gitz yellow (I think it was) and a liberal wash of casandora yellow.
I think it turned out pretty well, even if it was mostly a thing I did while the washes and stuff dried on the terrain (the marker probably ended up taking more time than it ought to have though). If there's a key to my succes, I think it was that I didn't bother with making the yellowy colours very neat - indeed, they look sorta messy up close - as that gives it a slightly more "expressive" look that works well at a distance.

Hope that helps :)
  • Doghouse, mithrilforge, Gorgoff and 1 other like this

Red_Shift

Red_Shift

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 253 posts
I'm going to keep a close eye on this thread and hopefully build a model tomorrow. Today has disappeared between a 13 hour work day and evening child care duties!

I especially look forward to seeing conversions and kitbashes

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,389 posts
  • Chapter Name: Raptors & Ad-Mech

Escher number 1 is nearly finished...well 80% really sweat.gif  she needs a lot of touch ups and highlights but base coats are all done. hazard stripes needed on the front 90' view arc as well.

med_gallery_9146_6928_331376.jpgmed_gallery_9146_6928_85611.jpg

cheers, Mithril

• Castigator, Reyner, Antarius and 1 other like this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png PtR_Black_Pearl_Badge.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_48988_6285_17537.pngETL_2016_Badge_10_Badge_of_the_Artificergallery_6494_6331_8260.png

Inquisitor Fox

Inquisitor Fox

++ QUAESTOR PERSONATUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,539 posts
  • Chapter Name: Inquisition
Yeah that orange works just fine 😊 I also was going to do hazard stripes on the front arc! GMTA 😉
  • mithrilforge likes this

(F.K.A. Inquisitor NicolePyykkonen)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users