Necromunda Painting Campaign: Turf War

Doghouse

I too would like to know if you are still running the paint campaign. I've finished my first set of Goliath and have started my first Escher.

I still have Orlock and a second set of Goliath to paint and a box of Scions I want to convert up to Arbites.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the big dude, I'm all done painting now.

gallery_92826_13822_59158.jpg

Cheers chap.

That's an intriguing miniature, what or who is he going to be?

No idea just yet, Shadow War had the option to take some Ogryns, so I hope we get the same in Necromunda. I'm confident we'll get some kind of brute with meleeweapon equivalent in the near future.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for my absence. I had a mild stroke at the beginning of the year, it's meant a lot of changes have had to happen in my life right now and most things have had to take a backseat but I am on the mend now.

Please keep posting, anyone that wants to join is still free to do so and I will go through the thread and update it as soon as possible. :) 

http://i66.tinypic.com/2na4h89.jpg

Sump Town

Set against the hustle and bustle of the forth coming election of the new Mayor of Sump Town the criminal elements of Sump Town are targeted by the newly formed Enforcer Militia. After establishing two shanty Militia Court Houses a series of surprise raids are conducted resulting in wide spread arrests and public lynching. Despite the best efforts of the Enforcers criminal activities are still rampant as the influence of outsiders strengthen the resources as three new potential crime overlords begin to emerge. 

While the streets are a little safer citizens still know to stay clear of some of the more disreputable areas of town.

Broke Neck Ridge

With no-one to oppose them the criminal syndicates begin to infiltrate the mining unions of Broke Neck Ridge. Officials are bribed or blackmailed into doing their bidding while small independent claims are harassed and forced to take out "insurance" to protect their claims. Bars and drug dens begin to spring up as the syndicate begins to stretch out further into the wastes. 

I thought I'd share my first Sump Swamp terrain tile.

Situated on the northern outskirts of Sump Town, Stranglevine Creek is the hunting grounds of the Voodoo Dolls......

gallery_229_14574_17492.jpg

gallery_229_14574_63900.jpg

gallery_229_14574_51865.jpg

gallery_229_14574_11436.jpg

Thanks for the well wishes. :)

I thought I'd share my first Sump Swamp terrain tile. 

Situated on the northern outskirts of Sump Town, Stranglevine Creek is the hunting grounds of the Voodoo Dolls......

Fantastic stuff mate! Extremely impressed with that. :tu:

So, I'm gonna need to get Gang War, but I've had an idea for a Hired Gun (who's also a character I came up with for Inq28) who I'll toss in for this.

Using the AoS Slaughterpriest model, an Ork Nob Choppa (either the big sawblade one, or the one with multiple saws)/Lord of Contagion Plaguereaper, Greenstuff (for pants), and one of the Goliath gas masks, I can make

• 2 weeks later...

So.... about that Bounty Hunter....

"Over here, my sweet meats, your prince of justice and genocide has something to say: Gone are the days of the tentacle and the age of the gods and mercy is far away... We are fighters of the middle, the second act in the three-part MEAT play, AND I WILL WIN BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR!"

tRub81k.jpg

4IXaJxS.jpg

Need to do more greenstuffing to add straps to the shotgun holster, as well as filling in the MASSIVE gaps in his shoulders, and filling in his head/neck area.

And also need to hide the giant Khorne symbol on his loincloth :lol:

And a comparison between Krieg's official artwork and the Bounty Hunter:

4F3w9WE.jpg

Depending on how this goes, I may end up making the other Vault Hunters as Bounty Hunters

Gaige and D374-TP will be the fun one :lol:

EDIT:

Okay, got greenstuff applied to him. Here's how he looks now:

TdjUmJZ.jpg

ArHEYzu.jpg

Once again, the comparison:

iKt7TRW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

1 point to the Guilds in the Red Ash Falls Region please. 

Observing the failure of both the Syndicates and the Militia to confront the ongoing issues with dune rippers in the Red Ash Falls region, House Orlock has dispatched Oleg 'Iron Jaw' of the Dust Dogs to negotiate protection for the merchants. The House also views the escalating tensions in the region as the perfect opportunity to begining bringing in their own product. After all, wars need iron.

28728442318_20b10e4093_z.jpg

42551543822_8d20e4f0d6_z.jpg

Oleg 'Iron Jaw'

Inquisatrix Lania Brule and her associates. She has taken a vow of silence, and over the years has chosen to surround herself with mutes and quiet warriors. Included in her retinue (in order of introduction) are the witchseeker known only as Siostra, three combat servitors (my favourite has an electro-flail and suppression shield), Tech-Adept Brysen Kallos (who is in fact a very lowly apprentice Tech-Priest who ran away to learn about the galaxy) the servitor who bears the Inquisatrix's power sword, and finally her sniper, the mysterious assassin whose battle sign is Hunter.

QAf8ZM0.jpg

TI94Iw3.jpg

QsKRucZ.jpg

1OZTbgX.jpg

Eight points to the Militia in the Black Fog Shanties please!

Archived