Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help ID'ing a model

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Caldersson

Caldersson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,066 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood of Fenris

https://youtu.be/MofgqGcXsRI?t=3m26s

what is that model at the lower left on the desk? I surfed the GW page and couldn't find it. So I'm assuming its an older model.

Challenges Completed:sml_gallery_69091_12729_6611.jpggallery_4664_11830_1029.jpeg<p> Looking to buy Wulfen or SW Termie shields, send me a PM.

Shockmaster

Shockmaster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 211 posts
  • Chapter Name: Death Guard

If it is the same model as posted in the Daemons Codex thread in news and rumours then I assumed it was one of the new plastic Beasts of Nurgle

• Caldersson likes this

M@verik115

M@verik115

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 675 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Templars

Yeah thats one of the new beasts of nurgle. 

• Caldersson likes this

My Youtube Channel 'Maverik 115'

Caldersson

Caldersson

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,066 posts
  • Chapter Name: Blood of Fenris

thanks guys, i didn't look at the chaos daemon codex, simply because I didn't think it was a new model.

Challenges Completed:sml_gallery_69091_12729_6611.jpggallery_4664_11830_1029.jpeg<p> Looking to buy Wulfen or SW Termie shields, send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users