Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sneak preview of new Beast of Nurgle - Miniwarging & GW vid

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Brother Bish

Brother Bish

+ADEPTUS DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 754 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels

Remake of Original Beast of Nurgle

nurgle-beastmodel.jpg

One of my favorite models, and I'm very excited about to get new Beasts of Nurgle, I never liked the current model.
"Perhaps if we just talked to this Cypher chap we could get to the bottom of this whole misunderstanding" - The last words of Brother Maynard

Seahawk

Seahawk

++ OSSIFRAGUS PRAECURSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,024 posts
  • Chapter Name: Ultramarines

That reminds me strongly of the ego monster in Futurama, actually.

Tactica: Legion of the Damned; thoughts, tactics, and strategies for the intrepid explorer of rarely-seen units.  

Fluff: Naval Operations of Ultramar. Also includes all known named ships for all chapters, as well as ship sizes and assorted information.

Personal: The Renegade Hobbyist. This is where I do things! Also, follow me on Twitter at @Atomic_Hamsters.  

"I miss using Sly Marbo. I like to think he is still somewhere in the codex, but no one can find the page."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users