Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tempesta Griffons

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Bania

Bania

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 69 posts
Hello
"The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. His duty is honour itself. Even his death -- if it is honourable -- is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty.
 Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear."
— Primarch Roboute Guilliman
Tempesta Griffons - lvl 4/5
big_1.jpg
big_kopia__SAM0002.JPG.jpg
big_kopia__SAM0009.JPG.jpg
big_kopia__SAM9978.JPG.jpg
big_kopia_kopia__SAM9991.JPG.jpg
big_kopia__SAM9983.JPG.jpg
Full gallery: http://bit.ly/2yZXcxq
Raffael

• Honda, Brother Lunkhead, Bjorn Firewalker and 3 others like this

Bjorn Firewalker

Bjorn Firewalker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,742 posts
  • Chapter Name: Catachan Wolves
Impressive. I especially like the bike with the figurehead and clawed forks. Do the decorations grant any additional abilities, e.g., the claws give the biker +1 Attack on the Charge?

Wolf Scout- Catachan barking toad eggs+ Thousand Sons Marine= Fun! (Wolves of Catachan)
Sisters of Battle+ Fenrisian Beer- Inhibitions- Sanity= Trouble! (Order of the Blazing Heart Rocket Punch Pimp Magnet She-Wolf)

Reasons to use the Steel Crusaders ('Codex: Space Marines' supplement): Because you think giving Sternguard Veterans a heavy bolter wtih special issue HEAVY BOLTER ammunition is ALMOST as much fun as shoehorning an Earthshaker cannon into a Land Raider.

Reasons to use the Iron-hearted Angels ('Codex: Blood Angels' supplement): Because you think the Librarian Dreadnought needs Furious Charge AND It Will Not Die to beat down a Chaos-worshiping punk and his Defiler, while a Stormraven needs a Vanquisher cannon to beat down this punk's Heldrake.

Guiltysparc

Guiltysparc

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,558 posts

I really like the cloud and lightning pattern, really well done on the repulsor in particular.

gallery_92768_11583_3171.png                         gallery_92768_11583_2220.jpg

My Legio XII Project Log                                                                             

My Ultramarines Primaris Plog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users