Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wraithguard and D-Scythes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

chapter master 454

chapter master 454

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,228 posts
  • Chapter Name: Angels of Justice

Just a quick question. In the index when they fired D-Scythes they rolled 1 D3 for shots but in the codex there is no mention of this. Was this removed or just a mistake ommission. I assume it was meant to nerf them if it now works based on individual rolls now.

http://www.bolterand...rk-in-progress/ my own chapter, still working on it
"The objective of playing a game is to win. The point of playing a game is to have fun. Never confuse the two"

What do you call an Imperial Guardsman with a laser sight? Twin-Linked!

Karhedronuk

Karhedronuk

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,125 posts
It is now based on individual rolls. Both ways gives an average of 10 hits per 5-man squad, the difference is that with the Codex, you are much less likely to roll very high or very low.

Previously, if if you rolled a 1 or 2 for the whole squad, it was a no-brainer to spend a CP for a reroll that could double or triple their firepower.

The change doesn't nerf them, it just makes them more consistent and average.

Sanguinius stood up, stretching his wings to their full extent. He flexed his hands. "I need no blade".
It was as though Sanguinius gleamed with pale light, his face white, eyes becoming blood-red, surrounded by the golden crown of flowing hair. Guilliman had witnessed glimpses of of his brother's wrath before, but had never seen the true Blood Angel unleashed. Sanguinius surged forward on alabaster wings, half a meter from the floor, whiteness streaming from him like flames.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users