Starting Death Guard without the Dark Imperium box?

Merellin

The Know no fear box seems like another good place to start. 

But if we are thinking about just getting DG models, from what GW currently has listed on the online store:

- Daemon Prince of Nurgle

- Plague Marines x2

- Harbingers of Decay (includes: Typhus, 5 Blightlord terminators and 18 ETB poxwalkers)

- More ETB poxwalkers 

- Foetid-Bloat Drone 

- Plague-burst crawler or a good-ol' Rhino

I'd also like to say Morty and the Deathshroud terminators but for getting started that already seemed way too much. Then again, I am new at this hobby so what the hell do I know. :sweat:  

The reason I dont want the Dark Imperium box is because I already have the Primaris Marine half of one laying arround here unbuilt and I dont want another primaris half, and I have nobody to share it with and I also dont like ebay as I dont like importing. And we dont have many similar places here (None that I like using)

I had forgotten about the Know no Fear box, But I'l take a look at it ^_^

Are you not able to buy a DI box from your local game store and then sell the Primaris on Ebay? You did mention that you don't like importing but would selling be an option? Obviously if not then that's fair enough and Warpmiss's list is a good start, but the DI box is a fantastic start to a DG army.

Edited by Kobrakei