Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1000 point list

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Raven1

Raven1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,059 posts

Hey guys Im having my first 8th edition game on Saturday...finally.  its an escalation league and week 1 is 1,000 points.  I am using the most up to date point values available for the entries.

Battalion Detachment

Ahriman

Sorcerer w/ jumpack, force stave(sword) Warpflame pistol

Troops

-Tzaangors x20 with instrument of Chaos

-Rubrics x5 force sword(stave) warpflame pistol

4 rubrics with w/ warpflamers

-10 Rubrics forcestave(sword) inferno pistol and a soulreaper the rest will have inferno bolters

Rhino w/ combibolter

Elites

Helbrute with Twin Lascannon and missile launcher.

My opponent is Blood Angels I have no idea what list he is bringing, but luckily he is rusty like me

The plan is to keep Ahriman and the small squad of Rubrics in the rhino and run the Tzaangors up the board with the sorcerer in the jump pack and warp time them up

gallery_33260_13323_10404.pnggallery_33260_13323_11012.pngETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_02_.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Chaos_DemonsETL_Medal_01.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users