Fanon into Canon?

Well done IHF! I cannot imagine it is a coincidence, so someone out there knows your (superlative) work! Truly, you should be really proud. :thumbsup:

As for the "intellectual property" piece, let's stop that discussion right now. It's not for us to decide, and it takes away from the celebratory nature of the thread. =][=

Yeah I have to concur with our esteemed mod - while I appreciate the place it's coming from, I have zero interest in litigation or claiming ownership of the name, so chatter about IP is thankfully pretty irrelevant :happy.:

Well I wish they would acknowledge this...., your work is superlative, and this would be a nice addition to the page. Is there any mention of your name or work on the Facebook page?

Thanks! I don't really use social media to engage with GW / FW stuff, so I have no idea :happy.:

Took part in a big campaign organised online via Reddit called "The House of Cadmus". It started to falter a bit so I took it to my local group and we ran with it and finished it ourselves. A couple of years later the Imperial Knight with House Cadmus as the poster boys is released. We were delighted!

I own a nice sizeable Cadmus force now cause how couldn't it? I hope it was thanks to that initial organiser that someone at GW spotted the Cadmus name, such a cool link.

Hope yours is the same

Ooh that's rad, cool to see that although rare, occasionally fan content can be incorporated into GW's own work

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! :biggrin.: