~ Brother Omari ~

Jupiter Forge

I am a lazy so-and-so, and it's taken me about a month to get around to a new miniature (working on him in small bursts over the month; mainly laziness, other illness) - and it didn't turn out great, because I wanted him "done", which isn't the best attitude. It's not the one I said in my previous post, as I got some new inspiration; instead of a Techmarine I made a Deathwatch Librarian!

As you can clearly see, it's not great. It's pretty mediocre, not too detailed (could have shaded the cloak more, edge highlighted or drybrushed), and before you tell me... the base is terrible! Spur of the moment thing, as before I even glued on his legs I quickly realized that his force-stave was going to be below his feet, so I hatched upon a plan, and glued three bases on top of each other, covered them in paint and grass, and set him on-top. This went wrong, as I've only ever done a couple of grass bases, and so hey-ho, I'll do better next time.

So without further ado I present;

~ Brother Omari, Disciple of Magnus ~ (Or his new Deathwatch name "Jaelan Baltus")

20171229 130624

20171229 130649

20171229 130707

20171229 130635

-

You can read about him here on the 40k Wiki under Thousand Sons:
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Thousand_Sons

My version of him is pretty much just a "What happened after the Battle Barge Victus incident". He was kept prisoner while his usefulness was decided, and eventually drafted to the Deathwatch, where he has served as a Blackshield ever since.

-

Maybe something sooner next time, maybe not... it's a cold winter!

Cheers,

J.F.

Edited by Jupiter Forge