Raven Guard Resolutions

Cordova

So, it's been a very long time since I last posted. As with many, I'm sure, life seems to have delayed me. Still, I have been doing stuff, trying to keep me ticking over until all the new toys in 9th come out (dear Emperor, I want some CC jumppack Primaris).

During lockdown, I made the decision to paint up a unit of every known (or alleged) canon successor chapter of the Raven Guard. I don't know why. Still, it's coming on well...

med_gallery_68825_16533_807289.jpg

He's back! Great work! What will we see next? And hopefully relatively soon :lol:

Part reason I didn't buy the whole indom set is I'm hoping that we might see jump pack assault intercessors with the multi part kit. I'm sure I'll be disappointed but I'm hoping :D

The Librarian's sass level is off the charts. He literally uses mind bullets from his finger gun to snipe the enemy. Give that man an extra purity seal or something :biggrin.:

Thanks - I have some background for him that explains it (in reality, he looks like that thanks to a joke with one of my mates, but I had to do it).

Oh wow that’s nice

Thanks! I appreciate the positivity.

--

Here are the Necropolis Hawks:

med_gallery_68825_16533_38487.jpg

Man, I really do love the Necropolis Hawks color scheme.

Need to think up some kind of lore/protocol like the Last Wall/Feast of Blades but for Raven Guard - maybe pertaining to the return of Corax? (C'mon, we all know he's coming...)

Ha, that's already what I've been doing.

The rough outline is that they are all Primaris, called up by Shrike (as Master of the OG chapter) into a strike force called a 'Murder' (subtle, I know), whose role is to learn the styles of other RG successors as they take out a high value target before returning to their own Chapter.

Underpinning that, is the fact that each of the HVTs are rumoured to be linked to missing RG geneseed, or linked to the heresy when it was tampered with.

Well I am mostly able to keep to my promise of painting one RG unit every 2 months. I have to finish three Inceptors till the end of August to keep to my oath. 

In September-October I have to do some Heavy Support so I plan to paint one squad of Eliminators and maybe the Eradicators. 

From here on I will try to keep this oath as far as I have Primaris units to paint. 

• 3 weeks later...