What is the Joy of Life? - G8Keeper's Unforgiven

G8Keeper

i would remove the landraider and add the achilles as it is way better, also why not add a spartan assault tank

Oh that is just my finished and WIP stuff.  I have an Achilles ready to assemble and may well grab a Spartan soon :D

• 2 weeks later...

Great looking models! Seeing your redemptor, really wants me to put mine togeather! Good job!

Cheers!  It's a pretty decent kit to assemble.  I didn't magnetise the weapons, wish I had now.  

Now if I can only get motivated to finish my Storm Raven.

Just a quick update. Fancied a little kit bash the other night so i threw this guy together. Not much else happening hobby wise at the moment, hopefully a visit to Holy Terra (Warhammer World) on 18th will get my mojo flowing :smile.:

med_gallery_3547_14064_94513.jpg

Edited by G8Keeper

• 4 weeks later...

I finally managed to beat the block and get some work done on my Hellblasters. My one day this year where I've been by myself at home so I took advantage, stuck Return of the King on and threw paint at these guys. I'll admit, I wanted to prime and paint my Storm Raven but the blasted spray can had dried up. As you can see, I'm also missing a gun for one of the dudes, for the life of me I can't find it :down:

med_gallery_3547_14064_198729.jpg

great progress! Its amazing what you can do when you have the day to yourself! :biggrin.:

Thank you brother!  It really is, I've managed to get a few hours here and there of an evening too so these are nearing completion.  Then on to 5 more!

• 5 weeks later...

With Christmas and my Birthday having come and gone I thought I'd post an update on my plans.

Firstly I've received from some of my battle brothers the Warhammer World exclusive Land Raider Excelsior and Rhino Primaris (oops naming gw). I'm thinking of doing some kind of thing like below with the Excelsior to represent Grand Master of Chaplains Sapphon, very cool I'm sure you'll all agree. Found on spikybits so I guess could be anyones copyright, apologies if it's one of you guys.

med_gallery_3547_14064_664946.jpg

I'm working on Hellblasters at the moment, with 5 nearing completion and a further 5 primed. Next on the table is some scenery (again a present) in the form of the Sector Imperialis Basilicanum. I'd like to "DA it up" a bit but it already has robed statues, maybe that's enough?

Next for the Unforgiven will almost certainly have to be a Talonmaster as I hope to get my current Ravenwing collection finished this year. I hope to get some WIP pics of the terrain up soon.

Cheers!

• 4 months later...

Hi all, quick one.  I have two of the "snap fit" Redemptor Dreadnoughts and really would like to grab an Icarus launcher and Onslaught Gatling Cannon to change their loadout.  Has anyone had any reliable success getting any?  Bits sites never have any stock.

Cheers

Did anyone get back to you? I got the onslaught Gatling but cant help with the Icarus launcher sadly.

Not yet no. Part of me wants to run them as is and have them rush forwards but then I remember all the dakka I could have.

Did anyone get back to you? I got the onslaught Gatling but cant help with the Icarus launcher sadly.

Not yet no. Part of me wants to run them as is and have them rush forwards but then I remember all the dakka I could have.

http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/product_info.php/primaris-redemptor-dreadnought-icarus-rocket-pod-p-8085

Cheers all, I'll take all on board. Been looking at if the taurox Gatling weapon would fit, can't seem to find a size comparison of the bits anywhere.

I may well go with converting the Icarus hmm.

Thought I'd post a couple of things. The Interrogator Chaplain on bike I recently finished after putting him off for a few months and also something rather special to me. The diorama was made for my wedding (by me) and sat next to the wedding cake for all to see. This was quite daunting for me as my hobby hasn't always been accepted widely across my social/family group. Hey ho, it went down a treat on the day!

med_gallery_3547_14064_168537.jpg

gallery_3547_14064_27969.jpg

Nice Diorama mate, nice alternate colour scheme ;)

So I guess congratulations are in order? You could have waited until the Lion gets released by FW, like a true fan. But I guess real life people will never understand :P

Nice Diorama mate, nice alternate colour scheme ;)

So I guess congratulations are in order? You could have waited until the Lion gets released by FW, like a true fan. But I guess real life people will never understand :P

Well we've been married almost two years now (probably should have mentioned that). I would have loved to have had the lion in there but apparently that isn't a good enough reason to wait to get married... And yes I did actually hint at it haha.

What a beautiful idea flawlessly executed. Congratulations and well done!

Thought I'd post a couple of things. The Interrogator Chaplain on bike I recently finished after putting him off for a few months and also something rather special to me. The diorama was made for my wedding (by me) and sat next to the wedding cake for all to see. This was quite daunting for me as my hobby hasn't always been accepted widely across my social/family group. Hey ho, it went down a treat on the day!

gallery_3547_14064_27969.jpg

• 2 months later...

Update:

My latest completion. It was a bit of a pain to assemble but painting was a dream. The check pattern is achieved through nail stencils and experimentation, turns out just dry brushing over it works the best and leaves 0 bleed bar that on the edges of the stencil itself. It weighs a tonne so here's hoping the glass shelves in the obligatory Detolf will take it.

med_gallery_3547_15435_332032.jpg