What is the Joy of Life? - G8Keeper's Unforgiven

G8Keeper

• 2 months later...

Small update. Outriders (yes one of the handlebars broke off and no, I can't find it :censored: )! I've also got some Eradicators done but want to get decals on them before I post a pic up. Currently I'm working on finishing an old squad of Lightning Claw Deathwing, pretty straight forward to do but I'm stuck what colour to do their claws? I had gone with an ice blue with lightning but not sure if it works, any ideas? That's the last image btw.

med_gallery_3547_14064_203243.jpg

med_gallery_3547_14064_293597.jpg

med_gallery_3547_14064_416722.jpg

Might try glazing up towards white on the lightning claws. Take a light color and just glaze it starting around the middle going forward. The color looks a bit dark to me, and I think some light glazing could bring it up some for not much work.

Might try glazing up towards white on the lightning claws. Take a light color and just glaze it starting around the middle going forward. The color looks a bit dark to me, and I think some light glazing could bring it up some for not much work.

Hmm that might be a decent shout actually.  These were done easily 8 or so years ago, maybe I have the talent now haha!?

Def bring the lightening up to pure white mate, then hit the surrounds with blue or a tiny bit of black wash to create as much contrast as possible.

Contrast is King. (not the paint lolz)

Edited by Interrogator Stobz

Def bring the lightening up to pure white mate, then hit the surrounds with blue or a tiny bit of black wash to create as much contrast as possible.

Contrast is King. (not the paint lolz)

I planned on it over the weekend but my health has had a bit of a weird turn. Think all's okay but vigilance is key. Hope to get back on these guys this week.

Once I've completed my latest batch of projects, which is currently just Belial outstanding, what should I work on? I have a huge backlog so I guess first off should I work on something primaris or firstborn?