Repressor Conversion Ideas

Skorp

Just an FYI for anyone planning on going to adepticon; they've banned conversions of forgeworld models.

Seemed like a relevant thread for it.

Seems especially harsh for OOP models that have current rules like the Repressor. Its been a while since I went to Adepticon, guess I won't be going again this year. Now if I could just get the Michigan GT dates moved to where they aren't sitting directly on the weekend of my Anniversary.

Could anyone tell me where the Flamer at the front comes from? Such a nice conversion and I'd love to make one of my own :)

I was just toying around with converting a militarum chimera into a hellhound for support to my army and I think the rear canopy for the chimera with a little bit of work could convert well into a repressor top.  Especially with the 6 exterior guns turned inside out to look like windows that could be the firing portals.

Just a thought.

Could anyone tell me where the Flamer at the front comes from? Such a nice conversion and I'd love to make one of my own :smile.:

I'll assume you were referring to my conversion, since it's the only pic actually containing the heavy flamer:

It's a nozzle of the heavy flamers from the plastic Immolator Kit.

If you're interessted, I had a thread for this conversion, but I'll also answer any further questions.

Could anyone tell me where the Flamer at the front comes from? Such a nice conversion and I'd love to make one of my own :smile.:

I'll assume you were referring to my conversion, since it's the only pic actually containing the heavy flamer:

If you're interessted, I had a thread for this conversion, but I'll also answer any further questions.

Thank you. The topic helps a lot, but I'm still a little unsure where parts have come from. For example, I can see the Immolator plate and a plate from a Razorback, but I can't work out the ring etc that has the flamer on. Edited by Aqui

Thank you. The topic helps a lot, but I'm still a little unsure where parts have come from. For example, I can see the Immolator plate and a plate from a Razorback, but I can't work out the ring etc that has the flamer on.

I think, I extracted that ring from a Baal-Predator-turret.

• 1 month later...

Working on 2 churchy repressors here - i wanna input a flickering light inside and cut open some windows.

I'm a bit cofused with the loadouts - where  does 2 storm-bolters on regular repressors go? 

I think i'll mount the flamethrower on side or something.

o5KXJ_ulYeU.jpg

Edited by Margulix