Show us your Custodes - all colours welcome!

Thanks Prot, those words mean a lot coming from a painter of your caliber!

I still need to go back and finish the details, as well as complete the remaining Guardians, Sentinels, Allarus, 40k Bikes, Shield Captains, Vexillas and Trahjaan to all further than just bases with a wash. LOTS to do! I'm also Eyeing up the FW Terminators and Dreads...

Delta.Skies, yeah I find it's funny really. SO many people give them grief online and yet at events and in person most people go "oh those bases are cool! Where did you get them? They're clever!" And I'm inclined to agree! Especially with an army like Custodes, they're so Blinging that I think some bases almost detract from that.

As for glue, I've only ever had VERY minor issues. Maybe thrown away a single base before because my finger slipped? You can get a little frosting around the joints but it's not noticeable in game.

Finished nearly all of the main colours on my Custodes, all I have left to do is faces and power weapons. You'll have to excuse some of the rather obvious mistakes, living with tremors (at the tender age of 26!) makes painting somewhat more of a challenge.

x9Agmm5.jpg

Archived