Also, technically it is the vehicle that is being charged, not the passenger, so only the vehicle can overwatch.

I think a parallel is provided by the reroll-1s (and similar) in the shooting phase auras. I am quite sure they do not work on overwatch since the rule says it happens in the enemy charge phase, not in the shooting phase. However, the overwatch rule also says it uses "all normal rules" for shooting except that 6s are required to hit. This creates a bit of ambiguity, and has not been clarified yet as far as I know.

Also, technically it is the vehicle that is being charged, not the passenger, so only the vehicle can overwatch.

I think a parallel is provided by the reroll-1s (and similar) in the shooting phase auras. I am quite sure they do not work on overwatch since the rule says it happens in the enemy charge phase, not in the shooting phase. However, the overwatch rule also says it uses "all normal rules" for shooting except that 6s are required to hit. This creates a bit of ambiguity, and has not been clarified yet as far as I know.

The Overwatch section does also state that no modifiers affect Overwatch.

Apparently photobucket changed their policies a few months ago and wont let you embed images to other sites any more. Fortunately B&C provide a free gallery for members to use on the forum. :) ;) :tu:

Looks great!

Hard to tell with the flash. Have you or are you planning to wash the rivets and recesses? Its a complete pain, but is worth it.

Apparently photobucket changed their policies a few months ago and wont let you embed images to other sites any more. Fortunately B&C provide a free gallery for members to use on the forum. :) ;) :tu:

Looks great!

Hard to tell with the flash. Have you or are you planning to wash the rivets and recesses? Its a complete pain, but is worth it.

Thanks. I washed the whole tank down, started doing the individual bits, but got bored, so took a large brush and went to town on the whole thing. Doesn't really show up that well in the pics, but they are washed, although the odd one may have been missed.

I used the tutorial on here for building it. Skipped a few steps and modified slightly as there were areas that needed drilling that I thought were unnecessary or likely to be messed up, so improvised in those sections.