+++The Armoured Fist of the Raven+++

WAR

Today I made the preparations for the decal work.  The guns got glued on and I am seriously out of practice or my patience has shortened with age ... or temporal experience.

Without rain, I predict being about 3-4 hours away from completion because I totally forgot about the Mechanicus symbol in the rear. There is also some touch-up work to be done.

Looking good! :thumbsup:

The gaps on the model are horrendous! I dont know how they let it through tbh they'd been doing such a high quality job recently!

You are not kidding. I toyed with the idea of doing an LED kit inside and fleshing out the interior with some detailing but when I put a LED tea light in there the amount and light spill was more than I was willing to tackle. Around the engine block, the open view slots on the front, and all along the strut work for the grav plates on both sides. You almost have to build a plasticard box INSIDE the walls to seal some of them. Wasn't worth the headache to even start to tackle so I settled for green stuffing the armor plates down each side to be smooth and continuous and called it a day.

Tanks for the inspiration, Race.

Also, I'm angry with myself. Should have bought an Achilles when I had the chance. I just recently learned it's been discontinued :(

Edited by Claws and Effect

Well gang, NiceGuyAdi made this several days ago. It is for the badge image to this event. The scaled version will be on the first post for use in your sigs.

Thank you NiceGuyAdi! It was a last month request and you came through for us.

gallery_6494_11942_80119.jpg

Race, tonight I played my first game since the Blood Angel's Codex dropped with my Raven Guard, and won a resounding victory.

To celebrate, I bought myself a new Predator since I don't have one for my RG.

Can I pledge that? I didn't see it on the list but thought it might be a mistake. If not, can I pledge it as a Dedicated Transport (Rhino) instead (since I magnetize all my stuffs anyway). 

Ok Race, here we go. You'll note pic 3 has the today's date in the background.

As a nod to War009, for allowing me to enter the contest without a proper tank, I've gone the extra mile and drilled out/magnetized everything. You can see the sponsoons are magnetized, 1 hatch is magnetized for the HKM, and the main turret is magnetized to allow for different configurations. Also, my heavy bolter gun barrels are drilled out, as are the exhaust vents. So this one customizable STC pattern Predator for you baby!

gallery_95196_13406_42885.jpg

gallery_95196_13406_113164.jpg

gallery_95196_13406_19286.jpg

Now let's see if I can get this puppy done in a week!!