11th Company Colors

Nym468

Not to mention that there were two "4th Companies" for a time. The one led by Uriel in Ultramar and the one led by another captain in the Indomitus Crusade (from the new Crusade novella). 

Now we have the Fulminata (from RobMac's new novel) where you have at least a half company of Primaris Ultramarines operating as an independent Strike Force.

It seems Guilliman is increasing the size of the Ultramarines well past the 1000 man limit. He seems to somewhat want the 13th Legion back. Given that he's now assigning 10 Ultramarine Successor Chapters to Ultramar under the command of Calgar as well.

I’m just finishing the Crusade story, is that Cassian’s company?

I actually really enjoyed that story. I know everyone claims to hate the new stuff but I really have enjoyed it.

The 4th Company Captain in 'Crusade' was Adrastean. Noting the story is set fairly early in the Indomitus Crusade, there is scope for Uriel Ventris to replace Adrastean later in the Crusade.

Ah, a choose your own adventure...

You are Cato Sicarius. You are standing before your Primarch, Roboute Guilliman, within the Temple of Correction.

Roboute Guilliman: Captain Sicarius, you are henceforth relieved of your title as Suzerain of Talassar.

What do you say?

"Aye, aye, sir." (turn to page 8)

"You can have the Tempest Blade when you pry it from my cold dead fingers!" (turn to page 20)

Page 8

Upon giving your response, the Primarch nods respectfully and you are allowed to leave with your life. Where do you go?

Page 20

The last thing you remember seeing was a blue and gold blur, and then a bright light. The next day, the Ultramarines Chapter gathers to remember the late Brother-Captain Cato Sicarius as his remains are interred deep within the Chapter's vaults. The end.

:rolleyes:

HA!!!!...... Excellent Brother Tyler! That was just too funny:thumbsup: 

I'm just starting to get into the new Indomitus Crusade lit.... about half way through 'Dark Impirium'. I'm finding it a bit of a struggle to finish.... on one level (story telling structure) I'm not liking it, but on another level I like it a lot. It's a treasure trove of information on the state of the Impirium, timeline inconsistencies, Space Marine army structures, etc..... sorry, didn't mean to turn this into a book review.

I get a better feel for the Primaris by reading this book than I do from the SM codex. Hopefully we'll get more info soon on the 11th Company and integration of the Primaris  into the Space Marine arena in general.

• 11 months later...

Sorry to necro this - has there been any further info on the company rim colour for the 11th? Or has anyone seen any good paint schemes?

Am going to be starting a UM force to work with my AdMech and am thinking 11th as it will be Primaris only.

Archived