Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2000PTS ITC competetive list

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CapitaineQC

CapitaineQC

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts

Hello people, I am preparing my competetive lists for 2018.

I have been playing eldar for 14 years, so over the years I have acumulated every unit of the codex. I have between 1 to 8 unit of each so we got choice here, plus im preparing for my next orders wich for now are set on dark reapers.

I will be posting multiple competive list over time once they will be tested and I will keep updating this post

The goal of this post is to discuss about what would be the different best list according to the actual META, and adapt them when the meta switch (on release of future chapter approved, FAQ And Codex).

Please before you comment, make sure you are familiar with Warhammer 40k ITC rules and missions, the goals of those lists are to dominate ITC tournaments and I would'nt recomend them in friendly/casual games.

So my list so far for the next tournament that will be on january 28

Bataillon Detachment.

- Craftworld Ulthwee - 

HQ - Autarch with banshee Mask, reaper launcher

HQ - Eldrad Ulthran

Troupe - 5 rangers

Troupe - 5 rangers

Troupe - 4 Dire avenger + 1 exarch (to be confirmed)

Elite - 4 shadow specter +1 exarch

Dedicated transport 

Wave serpent with 3 Shuriken Canon

Wave serpent with 3 Shuriken Canon

Spearhead Detachement

- Craftworld Ulthwee-

HQ - Warlock

Heavy Support - 9 dark reaper + 1 exarch

Heavy Support - 3 dark reaper + 1 exarch with tempest launcher

Heavy Support - 2 dark reaper + 1 exarch with tempest launcher

Air wing Detachement

- Craftworld Alaitoc -

Flyer - Hemlock Wraithfighter

Questions? suggestion?

Karhedron

Karhedron

++ RENASCITUR EX MORS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,460 posts
With all those Hemlocks, Rangers and Reapers, you might get more mileage out of the Alaitoc Craftworld trait. You can still include Eldrad and the only drawback is that he will not benefit from the Autarch's ability to reroll 1s to hit (but then you are not really taking Eldrad for his firepower are you? msn-wink.gif ).
Sanguinius stood up, stretching his wings to their full extent. He flexed his hands. "I need no blade".
It was as though Sanguinius gleamed with pale light, his face white, eyes becoming blood-red, surrounded by the golden crown of flowing hair. Guilliman had witnessed glimpses of of his brother's wrath before, but had never seen the true Blood Angel unleashed. Sanguinius surged forward on alabaster wings, half a meter from the floor, whiteness streaming from him like flames.

CapitaineQC

CapitaineQC

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts
I was taking him for is better chance to cast buff with the eventual +1....but i made a revision on the list today...and i have ordered 20 aditional dark reapers.
I basicaly replaced eldrad by a farseer to get a warlock conclave instead of a warlock. (To use the double range power). The idea is to jink target from 36 inc (outside of deny range)
I replaced one of the waves with yvraine for now...made the bataillon alaitoc and the vengard ynnari.
Reason why I esitate between alaitoc and ulthwee is because there are a lot of smite spamer in the meta...also ulthwee help if you get charged wile alaitoc wont.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users