New Wolf Axes

sbarnby71

It looks nice but the aesthethic to me is a little too much like CHAIN AXES rather than frost axes, due to the rather large "teeth". It reminds me uncomfortably of the World Eaters.

Then again, Ragnar's Frost sword is basically a chainsword with diamond teeth so I guess frost axes can be the same. I just think the teeth are too big then. It is a nice drawback to the old 90s Space Marine aesthethic though.

Agreed they are chain axes, but I figure not everyone can have a kraken toothed sword or axe otherwise the poor thI cings would go extinct!

I sincerely doubt the Kraken could be hunted down to extinction, considering the small population of Fenris (even less after Wrath of Magnus), and even smaller number of Space Wolves. I don't think its the Space wolves idea of fun to take a swim in Kraken infested waters, Arjac and Harald certainly detest those things and have the bite marks to prove it. Besides, probably nobody knows how many or the maximum/minimum size of those things. People still theorize they're a leftover tyranid organism from a failed invasion, unlikely as that would be since the Wolves annals and sagas would certainly mention if Fenris was ever a target of a splinter fleet.

anyway, I just think the teeth of those axes should be made smaller.