"Sisters of Battle are better than Space Marines"

BitsHammer

"Blessed is the mind too small for doubt"

"An open mind is like an open fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded"

"When the people forget their duty they are no longer human and become something less than beasts. They have no place in the bosom of humanity nor in the heart of the Emperor. Let them die and be forgotten"

Exactly. If you want to have someone who won't change sides for anything less than straight up possession, choose a Sister of Battle.

Or, y’know, having The Emperor Himself tell ‘em to, as happened at the culmination or the Reign of Blood.

• 4 weeks later...
Like anything in 40k, the corruptability of Sisters is up to personal interpretation but my take on it is that it happens basically only in extreme curcumstabces to individual Sisters which seems to match what fluff we have (except for that one Ciaphas Cain book but that’s really not part of my headcanon).

There was one where a psyker dude had mindcontrolled a whole order to the point that they were fighting alongside all sorts of chaos creatures against the Imperial Guard.

The inquisitor in that other book didn’t mind control anyone, he just tricked the Sisters because Sandy Mitchel wrote the Sisters like complete idiots. :P

To be fair I really like the Ciaphas Cain books, but every time they touch the Sisters at all it is just atrocious imo.

Edited by Servant of Dante