Corny's hobby thread - The faithfuls of Cadia (Kasrkins WIP)

Frater Cornelius

Welcome, friends, to own little thread about my adventures in 40k :yes:

Previous topic: n.a.

Current topic: The faithfuls of Cadia (Kasrkins WIP)

The story so far

Well, I guess I am back? Well, I am back, but not in the same manner as before. I have sort of fallen of the radar as of late. Though I was active here or there, I had lost purpose and direction for the hobby, but I was unable to take a break for quite a while since my head raced with 40k stuff. But by the grace fo God I was granted reprieve from this madness though.

Taking a fresh look at the state of the hobby, I realized that I strayed very far from what it should be. Loads of unfinished projects and unused plastic. On top of that, competitive playing and winning had become an unhealthy obsession, to the point of me wanting to shape my identity according to it. The course of action was clear. Competitiveness had become an obsession and it causes me stumble. Mind you, I am saying it bad in general, only that I am unable to handle it. For me, this is a part of the hobby that needed to go... along with a lot of plastic :biggrin.:

So, I started selling off everything. I just wanted to keep Marines. Yet when I saw my IG arrayed infront of me, I got emotional. My hand was stayed and I could not sell my IG. Thus I began selling my Marines and Stormcasts instead. What is it that moved me to toss out my main army since the beginning of 40k? Things have changed, as have I. There is a bit of backstory to it, but I believe that one major reason lies within this image and quote from DoW1:

Hidden Content

rftl4RN.jpg

"Faith is all that matters."

- Karskin Squad, Dawn of War 1

xAFCrtS.png

Now what?

A dark chapter of my 40k hobby is thus concluded. Let this thread be the beginning of a new one. So, let's get started :wink:

This thread will be a home to my 40k-related dealings. While I will post game summaries, these will be few and far between. The reason is that I had a change of direction in my life and thus have a lot of work to do. I am also likely to move somewhere where there is no place to play 40k. This will primarily be about building, converting, painting and issues of the heart like fluff, inspiration and musings. I also wish to see this a something akin to a penance for plenty of negative things I brought to this board in the past as well as for all those empty promises about past projects.

Things you can expect to see:

• Building, painting and the occasional game summary

• Random musings about IG, 40k and life

• The occasional philosophical remark

Things you will not see:

• Quick updates

• Anything related to competitive or high end tournament play

xAFCrtS.png

Where am I at right now?

See for yourself. This is all that I kept:

Hidden Content

ep9swV3.jpg

AnQcEK8.jpg

ekWqQuO.jpg

DlubXt4.jpg

Zd2CGpu.jpg

Not pictured:

• Inquisitor Greyfax

• St. Celestine and Geminis

• Lord Commissar

There is plenty of work to be done. A lot of models need to be cleaned up and repaired, lost bits need to be reaquired and some loadout need to be adjusted. What I am aiming for is the following:

• Lord Tempestor, Lord Commissar and  a Scion Command Squad riding a Command Chimera

• Three units of Scions with a Taurox Prime each

• Three Bullgryns and a Bullgryn Bodyguard riding the second Chimera

• A Leman Russ Tank Commander and two Leman Russ Tanks (I will need to buy a third one)

• A Wyvern Squadron

• Greyfax and Celestine because I like the models

Outside the third Leman Russ Tank there will be no major purchases, as this more than enough to occupy me for a while.

xAFCrtS.png

Anyway, thanks for reading and enjoy your stay :smile.:

Good on you mate. On a subject of limiting my time buying and planning projects never to be finished I also made a big step this year - I decided to keep 2018 without buying any new models and keep on painting like crazy. I have 5 huge IKEA boxes of minis that are painted  in 40% probably. IG, Flesh Tearers, Tau, Tyranids and Orks... lots of Orks...

So what I am trying to say is that I am also straying away from my biggest flaw - buying sprees and hobby negligence. Let's see where it takes us ;)

Time for a small update. I had a game, not too long ago. It was against Thousand Sons with Tzeentch Daemons. A buddy and yours truly met for a quick fun 1000pts game with lists we shared beforehand. He was looking forward to it, because he never faced Scions before.

His list:

Hidden Content

Exalted Sorc on Disc

2x 5 Rubrics with Bolters and one of those gatling thingies each

10 Tzaangors

Helbrute with PF and TLLC (as represented by that smashing TS Contemptor)

Herald of Tzeentch on Disc

10 Pink Horrors that split into Blues

10 Brimstones

3 Screamers

1000pts

My list:

Hidden Content

Tempestor Prime with Rod

2x 5 Scions with Vox and Plasma Pistol, one with 2 Meltas and one with 2 Plasmas

3 Bullgryns with Slabshields and Mauls

Chimera with ML, HB

LR Punisher with 3 HB

LR Executioner with 1 HB and 2 PC

2 Wyvern

So pretty much my collection bar a few tanks and Scions

Our board:

4UfAkjC.jpg

(Yeah, we went nuts. We wanted to duke it out on a Forge World)

You can see my tanks masterfully hidden in the terrain and my reserved and transport occupants to the left (my right). His fellas are arranged on the other side, protecting the Exalted Sorc.

IoNg0I3.jpg

Well, unfortunately, the game was too captivating so there is only one more image, which I'll show you later. As for the game, I can only say that Leman Russ tanks are savage if you didn't bring enough anti tank. In fact, it was over after three turns. He had some unlucky saved with his Rubrics against the Punisher, but nevertheless, it was done. Well, that is no bueno, so I told him to resummon all his units again, though he only replaced all the TS units. It was a really cool visual of them plonking down in the middle of the battlefield. The Imperium was still victorious, but it was a tad closer now.

Despite it sounding like a drag, it was a lot of fun. Frankly, I didn't expect this setup to kick that much arse, but we also knew that TS were a rather poor benchmark for that. He got to see Scions in action and show a friend a bit of 40k, who watched this game. But the best part was the visual. Tanks maneuvering the tight streets, Rubrics marching through the terrain, Scions landing on the rafters and actions jumping from the walkways on containers to get a better vantage point. It was really cool.

But now, the highlight of the game. The one thing my opponent was looking forward to. Treason of Tzeentch. He really wanted to try it and try it he did. His Herald swept behind my Scions and managed to cast the spell on the only character present, the Prime.

sqH9vr3.jpg

(Sorry for the poor quality)

Victoriously, he declared that the character will shoot the Scions squad protecting them... until I told him that I had swapted his only ranged weapon for the Rod of Command :biggrin.: Well, then he charged the character into my Scions to eat Overwatch and attacked with his Chainsword. The Herald join as well. The result? The Prime killed one dude and the Herald whiffed completely. We had a good laugh. But hey, at least he did get to try the spell :biggrin.:

On a final note, I had no codex at the time, which may have been a good thing. God help him if I remembered that Vengeance for Cadia existed or that the Russ tanks ignored -1 to hit on the main guns when moving :biggrin.: But that issue is now solved.

24o2T9q.jpg

Anyway, that is it with regards to 40k. Next time, I will delve deeper into my thoughts about my infantry dudes, with some close ups and hopefully some work as well :wink:

xAFCrtS.png

By the way, here's the reason my progress is rather slow, you know, outside of my obligations as so forth :biggrin.:

8jedGFv.jpg

All that sold plastic went a long way to finance this. It brings a whole new dynamic into using my hobby tools. For example, my rotary tool, which I usually use to cut plastic is now primarily in use to fix steel arrowheads. That, my friends, is called efficient use of equipment :biggrin.:

xAFCrtS.png

Alert: Advice needed

As it turns out, I will have to spend three months in another city (Hamburg). I am planning to take some bits and tools with me and work on my infantry. Won't be taking any paint with me, as I do not know what they will look like. However, there is a lot to fix, so I can get them in proper painting condition.

But before that, I need to decide on a theme, and for that, I need your help.

You see, I have plenty of Scions and a couple of Leman Russes. While that may be the most competitive setup, I do not see a coherent force that makes sense. It is a cross between two possible ways to do. I would like to commit. No halfsies here.

So, this is what I could imagine playing. First, a little bit of background info.

I have a Living Saint and seeing as the tagline for my army, well I guess my life for that matter, is Faith is all that matters. Naturally, we are looking either at a Shrine World or a force closely related to the Saint in question. If I were to pick a regiment outside of MT, my one and only choice would be Tallarn. They are really fun to play and I feel like their style fits my preferred setting when it comes to a world, which is a Shrine World where the primary habitation is in a mediteranian/middle eastern setting.

Let's look at the options. If I were to go down the MT path, I can imagine them being some sort of honour guard to the Saint, a Puritan Inquisitor and/or the clergy. However, seeing as MT are a rapid reponse force and such an honour guard would be small bit elite to travel quickly and operate in more populated areas with very clear mission objective, I do not see myself keeping the Leman Russ. I would be keeping the two Chimeras, the Bullgryns, the MT, the Tauroxes and Wyvern as close support. I would be expanding towards more elite units and mobile elements. We are talking the Infernal Canine variants, flyers like the Vulture, maybe even Sentinels. I want to keep it light on the Chimera chassis though. Infantry addition would be units outside of regiments, so basically Ratlings, Ogryns, Crusaders, maybe Inquisitorial units. However, would I risk monotony or lose the feel or a Guard army? What matters to me is the regular Joe, who is thrown into a vast universe of war and holds on by leaning on his comrades and by his faith. Wouldn't that get lost in such an MT army? Also, am I right in the assumption that heavy ordnance like the Russ or bigger have no place here?

The other side would be me abandoning the MT and instead turn their models into Veterans. In this case we are talking Tallarn as the doctrine. Whether they are a native Shrine World regiment or a Tallarn regiment given the honour is up for debate. This would go more in line with the Russes, though I will be looking to repurpose the MTs, repurpose the Taurox Primes, maybe even get rid of some of the models there. The Saint will still be pivotal though. My issue with this is that a step away from MT is not really what I had in mind as the I really like the Stormtroopers of old. Heck, the phrase "Faith is all that matters" is a voiceline from a Kasrkin in DOW1.

Either way, I am a bit on a crossroads here. I would not want to mix. What I want is a thematic force, that does not get too bloated and avoids spam. A closely knit collective with a Saint in the middle, not unlike Gaunts Ghosts, that I can have fun painting and writing fluff for, competitiveness be damned.

Alright here, we have time until February. This is where I will slowly start to work on the infantry portion of my dudes. So help a brother out, will ya :wink:

Edit: Memorable, but very human, characters is what I am after.

xAFCrtS.png

Hmmm... a cross roads.

It seems to me that you have two distinct factions going on here... protectors and followers.

The Living Saint as the ultimate thing needing protection, with Greyfax and the MT (with their Tauroxes) providing it. Maybe the MT should be attached to Greyfax and have her heraldry as well... making a cohesive detachment in its own right.

The rest I would put down as followers... the devout from the local area who have been assigned to aid the Inquisitor and act as a cushion, should any defensive action be required. If you wanted additional character, the Ogryn bodyguard would be attached to Greyfax. The followers you have (Ogryn and armour) would then be joined by your Tallarn troops.

The story goes like this:

Word has got out that St. Celestine has turned up on a certain planet. The Ministorum contacts the Inquisition, requesting that a suitable Inquisitor is sent to act as an investigator and ambassador. The Inquisitor is chosen (Greyfax) and she is given a group of dedicated MT in order for her to be protected from the local populace and have a strong, visible form of authority. Greyfax travels to the planet and visits the governor of the planet, who is thrilled to discover that the Living Saint is on his world so he insists on making local troops and equipment (Tallarn, Ogryn, armour etc) available to help with keeping the expected throngs at bay. In addition, the governor also insists that Grurg the Mighty (Ogryn bodyguard) travels with Greyfax as her personal bodyguard.

They travel to where St. Celestine is believed to be and find that the rumours are true so Greyfax sets up shop with her MT as a small close-security section, while the Tallarn deal with wider security issues and keeping the crowds of devout followers at arms reach.

The only thing that doesn't have a place is your Lord Commissar... with the Tallarn being so devout, there would be no need for a Commissar... so he could be converted into yout Tallarn Company commander :)

I think that about sums it up :) .

I agree with Fish. It is my idea of a rock solid second-in-command behind the Tempestor Prime/Company Commander. The fluff states that Lord Commissars are given way more leeway, to the point of commanding entire operations and typically lead from the front with a sword instead of from behind with a gun to someone's head, compared to their lesser counterparts. This is the Ld9 bubble. The forced execute is an unfortunate side-effect of an emergency rule adjustment and I will disregard it when it comes to feel and fluff. You are right that a devout force may not need a Commissar, but the MT have them and they are among the best drilled forced in the Imperium, surpassing even some of the less disciplined Marines. To me, the role of the Lord Commissar is more authorative and political. You have a figure that acts as an anchor for the troops, leads by example and is able to command auxiliary troops (the Prime/Commander would be busy commanding their own) and is well versed in various customs to act outside of combat when the unit needs to do special jobs for the Inquisition. Though I suppose that job can be taken by the Inquisitor in question. There may be a case for using my Inquisitor as a Lord Commissar counts-as and include her in the MT detachment and still benefit from the detachment bonus. It is silly that an Inquisitor would break it, but there we have it... Still, I'd very much like to use Inquisitor rules. Maybe convert him into an Inquisitorial acolyte that used to be a Commissar, who hangs around the MT and acts as the right hand of the Inqusitor? That's probably quite awesome.

I quite like your idea when it comes to the origin, though I prefer to stay away from official characters. I'll create my own Saint and Inquisitor. It is a good jumping pad though. This speaks in favour of an Inquisitorial MT detachment at its core.

Inquisitor and the Saint in a HQ detachment (I still need a third, but nothing really jumps out...)

The Tempestor Prime as the military commander

The Inquisitorial Acolyte (counts-as Lord Commissar) or a proper LC as the connective element between the Inquisitor and the Troops

A Scion Command Squad to accompany the command section with a Chimera

20 Scions (one unit of 10 and two of 5 to fill that Batallion) and two Taurox Primes

This is a base to build around. Then we have Grurg's Iron Wall, hired Ogryn bodyguard mercs (the unit with the bodyguard) as personal security against big stuff in personal engagement. My idea for them is to all have Slabshields and Mauls. When the Saint is around, they get even more vigorous (as seen by the 6++, which will be improved to a 4++). Grurg is the iron-est of them all with the Deathmask for a juicy 2++. All of them riding in their custom Chimera.

The rest of the forces are drawn from the local shrine world regiment, which could be a Tallarn off-shoot, but not stand-alone as my current setup, but instead handpicked to provide support for the current core. This begs the question, what would that be? Definitely looking at Wyvern as mobile anti-personel firepower. What else is there that fits this theme? Hm... if I was an Inquisitor, what would I take from the regiment? Decision... :D

A primaris psyker may make a good candidate for a third HQ. What with being spiritually linked to the Emperor...

Now let the gamers step in :smile.: (I don't game so am not sure of what would make a good army on the table).

I reckon that a strong base of troops (a commander and a couple of infantry squads) would be a good place to start... because even if you don't want a massive infantry collection, any armour you choose will need support.

Your 3rd HQ could always be a second inquisitor with lesser tier equipment in the place of their "interrogator" the inquisitors protege who would come along to bathe in the glory of the emperors will incarnate. 

After some deliberation I concluded that the Scion setup is more in line with what I am after. I wrote a quick 2000pts list with a pure Tallarn setup. It was an awesome looking army, but it was very impersonal. That is what pushed me over the edge.

Hidden Content

Living Saint

Inquisitor

MT detachment

Tempestor Prime

Lord Commissar

Scion Command Squad, 4 Salvo thingies, all of the three auxiliary picks for exchange

10 Scions, 4 Plasmas, Plasma Pistol, Power Sword

5 Scions, 2 Meltas, Plasma Pistol, Power Sword

5 Scions, unknown loadout

2 Taurox Primes, variable loadout

Chimera, probably full HB setup

Grurgs Iron Wall

Bodyguard and three Bullgryns, Slabshields and Mauls

Chimera, variable loadout

Auxiliary units

2 Wyvern

1 Valkyrie, full anti-infantry

Looks quite solid so far. I like the mobile and coherent feel of the list. However, something’s missing. A bit of spice. I am considering a Melta Dog. However, I do not have a way to set up a Tallarn detachment, making it rather unreliable. Still, I can always swap to a Hellhound. I think a one-off with a variable loadout would fit nicely. An homage to DOW2, where one of the global abilities of the Inquisitor hero for IG allows her to airdrop a Banewolf along with Stormtroopers. Feels goooooooood ;)

Funnily enough, I am also considering a Baneblade in the long-run. Both of the transport variants (Stormlord and the other one...) seem o fit nicely. A heavily armoured transport vehicle fits the theme.

Now then, the big question. Do you think Leman Russ tanks break the theme? A Spearhead with a Russ Commander, two more Russes and the Wyverns is a Spearhead. However, I feel like this goes too far into open warfare, which isn’t the theme. Thoughts?

Well, a Tallarn-esque setup will persist in the fluff, however, this whole theme seems to be getting more of a Gaunt’s Ghosts Inquisitorial Stormtroopers serving a Saint during a Crusade vibe. I guess a Russ may be too cumbersome.

Heads up: I will be getting started on the infantry within the next few days. Stay tuned, I will document the process of giving ‘em a fixer upper ;)

Greetings Brother Cornelius:biggrin.:

I really like what you are doing here...... now on the subject of tanks. You can't go wrong with a little armour support and I don't think it breaks with your theme. As Brother WarriorFish points out, the Tallarn are famous for their tanks :yes: The Leman Russ is wonderfully flexible in that it can be adapted for different missions. I would lay on some magnets for weapon swaps as needed.

By the way.......Happy Birthday:woot: 

@Brother Lunkhead - Cheers, mate. You're the best. God bless :wink:

Anyway, folks. Time to whip us some custard. You know what this means. The promised Custodes batrep :wink: Along with some sneak peaks of my dudes. You may notice that some models have lost their weapons and head. I am in the middle of building up some dudes and images will come soon. Meanwhile, I hope this will keep you entertained :biggrin.:

It was a 1500pts match. We were playing Scorched Earth.

The Lists:

IG

Hidden Content

MT Batallion

Tempestor Prime with Rod and Aquila

Lord Commissar with BP and PS

10 Scions with 4 Plasmas, Plasma Pistol, PS, Vox

5 Scions with 2 Meltas, Plasma Pistol, PF, Vox

5 Scions with 2 GL, Laser Pistol, PS, Vox

Taurox Prime with BC and TLAC

Taurox Prime with BC and TLAC

Chimera with vanilla loadout

Nork

3 Bullgryns with Mauls and Slabshields

Chimera with vanilla loadout and guarded tracks

2 Wyverns

Auxiliary Detachment

Saint Celestine

Custodes

Hidden Content

Vanguard Detachment

Shield Captain with ...a shield :biggrin.: sword and the WL trait that gives him -1hit

Second Shield Captain with that Relic Spear

3 Elite Spear dudes

3 Alarus Terminator dudes with axes and grenade launchers

Vexillor with +1A banner

Vexillor with -1hit for ranged weapons banner

3 Custodian Guard with swords and shields

Venerable Land Raider

My opponent wanted to try deploying in the corners. So here we go. I failed to seize and T1 is on its way.

Y83YHOQ.jpg

The Land Raider with the three Spear dudes, the Spear Captain and the +1A Vexillor staring down the loose tanks formation on the opposite end. All Scions are in reserve, as are the Alarus TDA. The rest is taking position on the walkways

LT2DcEW.jpg

iwT5m0Q.jpg

This turn was rather uneventful. Everything moved forward and that is it.

eYhA8jH.jpg

Right above the Raider though and just out of reach, the tanks busters have arrived. The Raider stayed strong though, getting down to 8 wounds after all is done. One Taurox moved to a remove point, while the rest of the IG advanced. The Commander and the GL team also landed, but too close as it turns out.

h7RuAgW.jpg

This was the first major mistake. The Spear guys disembarked and made the rather easy charge. Had the commander dropped with the tank busters, things may have been fine. As it stands, Slay the Warlord and Fist Blood for the Custodes. But that's not all.

rH7sKSw.jpg

I left the rear open, being the second major mistake. The Alarus TDA dropped in and started pressuring the Wyverns, as well as burn away the mission marker. Not a good start.

I responded by bringing down my Plasma squad, which killed the +1A Vexillor.

bqUK6U0.jpg

However, the Spear Captain reponded in kind. The mistake was me being greedy and dropping down within 12", giving the Captain a 7" charge. I should've stayed well out of reach and shot at 18".

KFIZRcu.jpg

A few turns later, this is how it looks...

MI19JlE.jpg

Having no Officer ordering to retreat and shoot, I had to rely on Overwatch to damage the Captain, while he hacked his way through both of the Scion squads. Finally though, he fell. Ho boy, what a hard gentleman. He alone does more than multiple Primaris units taken together.

HMRmIzB.jpg

The lesson here was, do nto be greedy. The Custodes can not outshoot outside of 12", but they can rapid fire and melee you to death. Take two turns to kill one instead of a single one, but live. A costly lesson.

The other side of the engagement fared better.

eE5llhw.jpg

The start was rocky, as Celestine overextended and went down against the Vexillor and the Warlord. However, she did rise again and helped out a different engagement. Meanwhile, this Chimera was facing down the Raider the whole game long. It did not retreat and the Raider could not, lest it was being charged again. Taking out a Raider 101. Works even better against Custodes, seeing as they can not spare the manpower to kill a single Chimera when there are juicier targets to kill.

qWRzimv.jpg

Speaking of which, seeing the Commander go down had the Bullgryns and the Commissar a bit upset. So upset, in fact, that I forgot the take a picture of how three Bullgryns, Nork, the Commissar and Celestine took down the three Spear dudes while the Captain was busy dealing with the Scions.

tBkqPKZ.jpg

After this, they moved on the the Raider... and it blew up, taking down a Bullgryn and the Commissar Oo

wi9O6ul.jpg

Finally, they engaged the Alarus TDA, who took out one Wyvern, crippled another, destroyed a Taurox and burned two objectives. They went down though.

This was at the bottom of turn 4 and I was leading 14 to 10, all other Custodes out of reach, so we called it. You may wonder, how did I manage to get that many point despite barely burning one objective, while the slaughtered my dudes and burned two? Well, remember that one Taurox? Camped all the way in the back, so did the tank busters. His Custodian Guard did not even participate in the game, being busy scoring and keeping up. win for the Guard, because the commander thought to bring more men, despite making some really silly mistakes Oo

What did I learn? BC Tauroxes are garbage. Gatling + Volley guns all the way. Do not place the Officer too close to the enemy. Bullgryns are top, Nork is rather meh due to S5. Also, take your time with Custodes. They may look flashy, but outside of their Jetbikes, their reach is limited. Do not go into rapid fire unless you can guarantee a kill. You need to gang up on them to kill them effectively. Use your numbers and spread out.

Also, I did not want to bring Celestine out of fear of her OP-ness, but she did alright without being broken. In fact, her melee prowess actually allowed me to squeeze out a win. She was a last minute inclusion, seeing as I couldn't get a Hellhound.

So yeah, I hope you enjoyed this little shambling mess. Sorry for the limited view in the images. I'll try to get more cohesive ones in the future :biggrin.: Oh, and please forgive the heaps of grey. I am not a quick painter, neither am I a quick builder. I'll be working on it whenever I can though. Pictures soon :wink:

xAFCrtS.png

• 2 months later...

Small update. Seeing as I have some free time now, I will continue to do some work on my dudes. Interestingly enough, I finished building and converting about half of my Stormies, until a thought came to mind. I like Cadia and the Scion models do not scratch that particular itch. I am actually considering to bring back the Leman Russes into the fold and build a Cadian force. I will keep the Scions though. But here is the thing. In my opinion, they do not fit into the Cadian look. An easy option would be to keep the limbs, but replace head and body with these upgrade set from FW and make Kasrkins. It ain't cheap, but only need two of those. It would be extremely expensive should I consider to add more Stormies to the army, as I would need a Scion box and these upgrade sets. Should they discontinue them, I'll be screwed. With that in mind, keep the Scions and make other alteration (if so, please specify) or go for the upgrade kits to have a coherent army?

See if you can't locate some of the metal kasrkin models they are still out there. If not then yes use the ,FW kits.

Metal ones would be twice as expensive. As a result, I ordered two sets of 10 and the hazard command squad. That should cover my whole MT base.

• 1 month later...

Time for a small update, no? Got quite a few things to do, ontop of battling my laziness. Preparing to move to Budapest this August. Luckily, I found a pretty nice spot where people do tabletop, so it's all good ;)

So, I was somehow bitten by the Cadia bug, which seemed like a good idea in terms of fluff and that I wouldn't need to do much in terms of the regular infantry dudes. However, you can't really use Scions in that army, can you? No, man! I grew up with Kasrkins. Remember Dawn of War? Yeah, that's the stuff. Still, the metal ones are too expensive and not as flexible in terms of weapons. But, where there's a will, there's a way. With that in mind, here's what I am currently working on:

Hidden Content

boHIEpw.jpg

f4lMp17.jpg

HjVxGh1.jpg

1udWZ3U.jpg

Still WIP though. I need to do some greenstuff work seeing as some are still a little rough around the edges. Seems quite alright so far. I stil split on the cables for the Hellguns though. Personally, I think they are a hazard and not good military design. They are pretty iconic, however. Still, I am inclined to call them Hellguns Mk.II and skip 'em. What do you think?

xAFCrtS.png

Archived