[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

More like Solastion immediately goes: treason = chaos

GSC were alien from the get-go therefore there was nothing for them to betray in his mind since they were never friendlies who have forsaken the Imperium.

Very nice atmosphere building up here! I hope our survival rate beats that of the Colonial Marines, though ;)

Bit strapped for time currently, but I aim to keep my part rolling and fill in the placeholders as I soon as I can manage

Can only agree on how this seems to get out the best in us. Except for the spelling, maybe..

You guys are really making this great. Period.

@Steel ... Glad you like it! Just having plain " Tyber"seemed kind of ..naked and incomplete next to such full sounding names. Unless you see him in the line of such mythic figures of old earth as B'noh or Xjer... ;)

Can only agree on how this seems to get out the best in us. Except for the spelling, maybe..

You guys are really making this great. Period.

@Steel ... Glad you like it! Just having plain " Tyber"seemed kind of ..naked and incomplete next to such full sounding names. Unless you see him in the line of such mythic figures of old earth as B'noh or Xjer... :wink:

Maybe more along the lines of Beowulf or Ivar the Boneless....:biggrin.:

With just a lot less space Viking.:wink:

Really though, with in his home chapter he'd be called "Tyber of the Glass-bay" until such time as he earns a following moniker.... such is the fate of those that are not born in the Dragon's capital of Arce Bellator.

Slips: 

The Astropath will attempt to resist your attempts to heal her, particularly any attempts for you to remove her robe. This isn't because she's secretly a cultist hiding a third arm - she is just particularly averse to her clothing being removed. You are welcome to use your force (or to get Akkad/Tyber/Varvost) to hold her down. Her body is entirely hairless, covered in miniscule pinprick-like scars. Should you remove her headscarf (which she will violently resist) you will see that the same applies to her head. You may be able to bring some knowledge to mind to remember that as an Astropath, this girl will have undergone the ritual of soul-binding, and you know it can have severe and deleterious physical consequences on the Astropaths themselves.
Edited by Commissar Molotov

There are times when you have to consider if you have to stop talking and act in a patient's interest....and I guess the Imperium is not a place where they put much value on a patient's informed consent...

They were probably not having much of a reassuring bed side manner when they hooked her up for soul binding....

Standing by for support...

Updated... I assume there is no roll required to hold down a human already pinned by another Astartes?

I also assume that an Iron Hand Techmarine has some experience in holding down a human who cannot quite grasp the honour of being allowed to serve the Chapter as a servitor...

So apart fro maybe sending a distress call....

The Patriarch might be able to track Greysight via his trophy... we have Greysight.... could we use the trophy to track the Patriarch by Astropath?

That was the plan...:wink:

Let's send the message first though in case her head blows open like a ripe melon!

MR.

So apart fro maybe sending a distress call....

The Patriarch might be able to track Greysight via his trophy... we have Greysight.... could we use the trophy to track the Patriarch by Astropath?

That was the plan...:wink:

Let's send the message first though in case her head blows open like a ripe melon!

MR.

With or with out the assistance of a bolt pistol round?

Can't fit through the hatch in my armour.

LOINCLOTH TIME!

I jest.  We could perhaps force a breach with explosives....but getting back out in a hurry might be a problem...hmm.

As far as I tracked GM, Varvost came into the tower, but Sabaan was outside, then he wandered up.  A suggestion: Varvost could have wandered down with me?

MR.