Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blackthorn OOC Thread

Deathwatch RPG Fantasy Flight Blackthorn

• Please log in to reply
2117 replies to this topic

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts
Any ideas on what direction you're going to go Reyner? Inquiring minds want to know. :)
  • Mazer Rackham likes this
To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen

The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

Commissar Molotov

Commissar Molotov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,165 posts
  • Faction: The Castigators
Hi all, the wife is out of hospital after a bit of a scare. I am waiting to update until after Reyner and Mazer have concluded their scene. I intended the update to be the squad regrouping at the newly-refurbished Chimera and setting the stage for Vaidan to lay out the strategy moving forward.
  • Steel Company likes this

QUOTE (voi shet magir @ May 31 2011, 05:38 AM) 
That is an unexpectedly strong assertion from a dead person.

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,000 posts

Hope things are ok there for you and the Mrs, Mol.

Looking forward to what we can come up with :)  As for me, I'd like to thank everyone for their patience as Reyner and I do the "chat".

MR.

"How far are we going?" One of the the human Legionaries peered up at him in the darkness.  They were all wounded, sore and tired from hours, turned to days, to weeks of heavy battle.  Silver armour flashed emerald in the light from a Viridian flare.  3rd Company had begun their attack at last.  The only full Battle-brother left in the unit looked down and hefted a salvaged heavy bolter.  He racked the bolt and the first round slid home true.  In the silence before the wall of noise hit them, the black-and-gold Lion on azure on his pauldron witness to their courage, the Marine spoke gently, almost wistfully.

"All the way.  To the bitter end."

http://www.bolterand...a-world-aflame/

http://www.bolterand...ons-of-gehenna/

http://www.bolterand...white-paladins/

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts

I put up a post that just sort of came to me on the drive in this morning, just more filler work while we wait the big update.

On that note, I hope everything is going okay CM, all my best to you and your Lady.

To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen

The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

Nineswords

Nineswords

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 526 posts
  • Faction: Storm Sons

Alright boys. The Uber is here. Where to?

We are the sword of Jaghatai. Had you not created great sins, the Emperor would not have sent a punishment like us upon you.

+++ Index Astartes: Storm Sons +++

A White Scars Successor Chapter

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,000 posts

Alright boys. The Uber is here. Where to?

Dunno....Sabaan says you're driving. msn-wink.gif

Oh and Reyner - nice opener - will reply later on.

Have to give Steel a reason to read the board don't we? ;)

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham, Yesterday, 12:48 PM.

• Steel Company and Reyner like this

"How far are we going?" One of the the human Legionaries peered up at him in the darkness.  They were all wounded, sore and tired from hours, turned to days, to weeks of heavy battle.  Silver armour flashed emerald in the light from a Viridian flare.  3rd Company had begun their attack at last.  The only full Battle-brother left in the unit looked down and hefted a salvaged heavy bolter.  He racked the bolt and the first round slid home true.  In the silence before the wall of noise hit them, the black-and-gold Lion on azure on his pauldron witness to their courage, the Marine spoke gently, almost wistfully.

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts

Heh, maybe Tyber didn't completely irritate Sabaan... well at least to the point that Sabaan where he would refuse to admit that Tyber did good work.msn-wink.gif

Still, to quote my three year old when I serve her favorite dinner and beverage:

MOAR! MOAR! MOAR!!!! biggrin.png

--Dremen

--Octavulg

Reyner

Reyner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,318 posts
  • Faction: IV Legion, XIII Legion
On mobile so apologies if this is something I have missed. Is there a character sheet for Vaidan?

gallery_60566_6038_242.gifgallery_26119_9644_9137.pnggallery_60566_6038_826.gif
"I don't need my left arm to run." - Sergeant Arkad VII Legion bad-ass.

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts

https://docs.google....#gid=1355058704

That's the linky for it Reyner, it's also found in the first post on this thread

Brother Timur Caprellian

Black Templars | Assault Marine | Chaplain Dosjekta

Character Sheet: LINK

--Dremen

--Octavulg

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,000 posts

On mobile so apologies if this is something I have missed. Is there a character sheet for Vaidan?

Checking out your Weapon Skill, Reyner? Why ever would you need that in a conversation? whistlingW.gif

MR.

Reyner

Reyner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,318 posts
  • Faction: IV Legion, XIII Legion
Ah deep I had a look at the first page and was looking for Vaidan I did see that Templar but thought it was someone else, cheers Steel!

gallery_60566_6038_242.gifgallery_26119_9644_9137.pnggallery_60566_6038_826.gif
"I don't need my left arm to run." - Sergeant Arkad VII Legion bad-ass.

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts

Happy to help Reyner, Dos was going to be an Assault Marine at the start while I was going to play a tactical, we swapped roles during the concept stages and I went from having Tyber as a joking vet with his eyes on the prize, to being young and inexperienced but full of drive. Oddly enough, I'm actually really enjoying thid of this version of Tyber a lot more than the joking vet would've been I think....

Even if duel Bolters would've been a thing... ph34r.png

Edited by Steel Company, Yesterday, 05:46 PM.

• Reyner and Mazer Rackham like this
--Dremen

--Octavulg

Commissar Molotov

Commissar Molotov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,165 posts

"A different man" indeed. Ho ho! 

• Steel Company, Reyner and Mazer Rackham like this

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts

Heh, I think Tyber is going to like the new Vaidan, he's been a bit soured on the Sargent lately.msn-wink.gif

--Dremen

--Octavulg

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,000 posts

Glad it pleased, couldn't resist a little fourth wall poke...;)

Heh, I think Tyber is going to like the new Vaidan, he's been a bit soured on the Sargent lately.msn-wink.gif

*Tuts* Youngsters these days, fickle. ;)

MR.

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts

Glad it pleased, couldn't resist a little fourth wall poke...msn-wink.gif

*Tuts* Youngsters these days, fickle. msn-wink.gif

MR.

More a case of mixed signals.msn-wink.gif

He dove in to save the mortal woman (Faith), than admonished Tyber for trying to keep her alive, by standing up to Sabaan (A brave, yet risky idea) as well as bringing her with them on the drop ship.

--Dremen

--Octavulg

Commissar Molotov

Commissar Molotov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,165 posts

Reyner: You can now address the Kill-Team as a whole. This will allow you to split the squad (should you wish to) and assign objectives as you see fit. 

As is customary at the weekend, Sunday will be my main day for updates. 

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,143 posts

Reyner: You can now address the Kill-Team as a whole. This will allow you to split the squad (should you wish to) and assign objectives as you see fit. 

As is customary at the weekend, Sunday will be my main day for updates. 

Looking forward to it CM, I always look forward to reading those updates while I drink my morning coffee on Sundays.

--Dremen

--Octavulg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deathwatch, RPG, Fantasy Flight, Blackthorn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users