[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

@Dos dont forget that as an Astartes with Hightened Senses (Hearing/Sight) you get a +10 to awareness tests using those senses with another +10 if you had your helmet on :P

Noctus, to be clear - I mean a tattoo as in "rhythmic drumming" - it's not anything in particular, just what he does as he thinks about what you say to him.

Oh, my bad. I thought you meant he was tapping an actual tattoo. 

During my last post I realized that I did not have Charm as a trained skill, only basic. Although I had still technically passed the tests, I incorrectly estimated what I needed to succeed and how many degrees of success I had in the previous two tests I had made. I'll ensure I not make that error again.

Mol: Based on getting a single DoS for my Psyniscience test, could Guillermo follow the unnatural sensation in at least a general direction? Also, how long before I could try again to hopefully get a better result?

Noctus: What do we do now? We have his word that he'll stay and defend Syndalla which is what we set out to do. Do we ask to explore the ship and see if we can flush out a potential Lictor? Do we mention our hunch to the Captain? Do we just leave? Does one of us stay onboard to keep an eye on things?

I was thinking that...

Great posts everyone, I will get back to writing my next bit when I've seen Apologist's post!

In the meantime, I've a new project brewing... with models: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/354714-the-unbroken-a-renegade-cult-of-obliteration/

Placeholder filled – over to you, Nineswords! Currently Yeng and Greysight are still lurking on King of Kings – perhaps you could take us back to the Xenocide? Let me know if there are any tweaks you'd like made.

In the meantime, I'll be taking a closer look at the Unbroken :smile.:

Edited by Apologist

TFW the GM says 'Yeng and Greysight Make a perception test!' :biggrin.:

I'm not confident on the crunchy bits, so could someone confirm that this is correct: I roll a D100 against my PER stat (43) for this test, right?

Do any skills (Awareness +20%, for example) or equipment (Auto-senses) affect this? Do they stack, or do I pick one?

Also, Heightened senses isn't a skill. Does that interact with a perception test?

+++

I used this online die roller (http://www.brockjones.com/dieroller/dice.htm), and got a 25

Is... is that good?

Edited by Apologist

Noctus: What do we do now? We have his word that he'll stay and defend Syndalla which is what we set out to do. Do we ask to explore the ship and see if we can flush out a potential Lictor? Do we mention our hunch to the Captain? Do we just leave? Does one of us stay onboard to keep an eye on things?

I believe it would be an error for us to leave this matter unsettled.