[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Hey all, I've been caught up in a very busy and stressful series of deadlines this week, which has slowed me down. Thanks for your patience in advance, and I will attempt to kickstart things as soon as possible!

Hey all, I've been caught up in a very busy and stressful series of deadlines this week, which has slowed me down. Thanks for your patience in advance, and I will attempt to kickstart things as soon as possible!

No problem – hope things work out.

In the meantime, more time for Noctus to worry! :P

... You are making this extra hard CM.... On one side I want to write Tyber consistent with how I have, on another side I want to just shoot the woman with a bolt pistol and be done with her and lastly I want to take the kid with us... though that last one is likely due to me being a dad...

Sure wish A.T. would pop up and doing something...:sweat:

Edit:

talk about timing! :laugh.:

Edited by Steel Company

@Dos Well, despite our successful tests and what I thought had been decent diplomacy, seems like we're at an impasse. We can stay to investigate at the Rogue Trader's anger (and with no real lead) or we can just leave, I guess, which seems to be what Mol is prodding at us to do anyway. What say you, brother?

Although leaving might be my preferred (narrative) approach, there's absolutely no obligation for you to do so. Desiato has secrets for the Deathwatch to uncover, as does Locke, and Wrex. This mission requires some diplomatic and social nous just as much as it does combat expertise. Some of these secrets could be uncovered at the tip of a sword.

Not dodgeable, alas. Damage was reduced by 25% because you didn't take the bundle and kept your distance. The poor Enforcer will have been incinerated, though!

I will temporarily pause on Atratus and Tyber until reinforcements arrive to see what has happened...