[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

...polishing his brand-new standard-issue meltagun!

[...] and Dos because I reckon it's all his fault anyway. :wink:

Stop babbling about stuff you can't prove. :tongue.:

"Proof, who needs proof?"

- Arch heretic Kol Kohede before his summary execution.

To the victor goes the spoils!

Speaking of that, that twin linked Autocannon has Tyber's name all over it. :biggrin.:

I was wondering when you were going to yoink that.  Or Dibs it. :)

MR.

99550101523_AutocannonHeavyWeaponUpgrade

Hmmmm....

To be fair, this is a 30k thing :P

And in line with Tyber's chapter... ;)

Edit:

And in Mk IV armour would mark them as either part of the Second Company (Like Tyber) or part of the Fourth Company, likely Fourth as the second uses Razorbacks for their heavy weapon needs. :)

Edited by Steel Company

I love that about the DIY Chapters on BnC, those lovely little differences you know?  My DIY's are always very codex compliant with only very shallow differences from other Chapters so they "fit in" with the lore better and don't stand out too much.

It's one of the reasons I didn't choose a DIY Marine for this campaign, the head crushing depth Steel and Nine put in, not to mention Mol's Castigators is more than my tiny mind can handle.

MR.

Thanks MR, but in my defense, I've had close to 20 years to shape my chapter and build their lore...

I'm sure if you had that amount of time in with your chapter, you would have them very well planned out too. :smile.:

All good things come with time and patience, brother Mazer. :smile.:

Ah, great and wise words brothers!  I remember patience well, it was but a fleeting glimpse of peace destroyed by an Ork battlewagon of eagerness to start another project...

:laugh.:

MR.

(Focus' zen)

It's minor, but a small note for you guys, if you want to involve it somehow in your writing if it affects you, but Guillermo's psychic force created a burst of psychic energy that's created a layer of hoarfrost  on everything within 23 meters of the Codicier. :happy.:  It's not important or anything, of course, but I thought it could be a solid idea for some small flavor points.

It's minor, but a small note for you guys, if you want to involve it somehow in your writing if it affects you, but Guillermo's psychic force created a burst of psychic energy that's created a layer of hoarfrost  on everything within 23 meters of the Codicier. :happy.:  It's not important or anything, of course, but I thought it could be a solid idea for some small flavor points.

Uh-oh.

That could make landing...problematic. :unsure.:

Don't worry, Tyber's round 5 action will reflect that... right now he's not a fan of it, two bad encounters with it in his life so far. :smile.:

Got a feeling there's going to be a told you so moment to Akkad here from the big man, Steel. :facepalm:

MR.