[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I hope that you've all had a good holiday period!

We are two months away from having played this game for two whole years!

I've got a lot of work at the start of this term but I am trying to carve out some dedicated time to organise the game and push it forward!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, sorry for the delays. My wife has been quite ill and off work for most of January, which has cut severely into my free time.

I was slightly stymied by the slow posting, but the golden rule for this - as it is in many RPG games - is

I am working on an update today and tomorrow - it's likely to take me a bit of time - so please stand by!

No problem CM, all the best to you and Lady Molotov.

Edit:

Humm, this new navy boat is being problematic, my first instinct is to request a transport from the Xenocide and force a landing on the Adament to stress the fact that the captain is defying an order from inquistional assets. (Read: summary execution for insubordination.)

Another thought would be to grab the nearest female mortal with a backbone and have her impersonate our dead inquisitor to push the subject.

What do you guys think? I know Tyber would lean towards the boarding, but there is too much at stake to be rash here with out talking to tge party first.

Edited by Steel Company

Hi all, sorry for the delays. My wife has been quite ill and off work for most of January, which has cut severely into my free time.

Best wishes to you and the Mrs, Mol. :thumbsup:

Nice update...what to do...?

KILL. THEM.  ALL.

*mumbles Akkad has the Rosette....mumble*

MR.

Worst case scenario, Tyber need but inform Solastion of the Captain ignoring his orders and we can then file a report with the Ordo Xenos and Deathwatch Command that our mission was put in jeopardy as well as authority undermined by non-Inquisition assets.

If that captain then suddenly disappears, well, thats not our problem anymore.

And if all his peers or higher ups disappear after brief visits from the Inquisition and we meet him again, we can always just make sure he understand where he stands in the Hierarchy of it all.

Nice update and, most of all, best wishes to your wife, Mol !

I am trying to get an app named Speechy to accept binharic and technobabble from the dark future as I commute between the hospital I work and the one my in-law's been in lately... so Sabaan will have to hold the landing site for a bit longer.

Good to see you Guys picking up the pace again!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for being absent but funnily enough Brakan Vorr is now featuring in a youtube XCOM2 campaign run by The Tommy Trials! Was weird watching him build my character in XCOM but he looks great in full MK6.

In other news let's get back to blowing :cuss up dudes!