Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blackthorn/Swordhand: OOC Thread

Deathwatch RPG Fantasy Flight Blackthorn

• Please log in to reply
4559 replies to this topic

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

++ SCLOPETATOR SIMULAMINIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,803 posts

sad.png

And its war spirit was mighty.  Tyber the Black Lord shall avenge such a faithful (and roomy) companion.

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 13 February 2020 - 09:34 PM.

• Steel Company and Xin Ceithan like this

=][= Deathwatch PBP Game =][=

=][= Beneath A Hateful Sky (DW/Badab War PBP Game) =][=

Indexes: IA: Scions of Gehenna IA: White Paladins

A Sometimes daily dose of Writer's Block: Mightier Is the Pen

Xin Ceithan

Xin Ceithan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,558 posts
  • Faction: The Obsidian Coil, XXth Legio
This is why can't have nice things :P
  • Steel Company and Mazer Rackham like this
Call_of_Chaos_7_Banner_01c.jpgCall_of_Chaos_9_Banner_01b.jpg

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,014 posts

This is why can't have nice things :P

Or at least new things... :D
  • Mazer Rackham likes this
To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen

The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,803 posts

There is a surplus of flapping gums in this thread and a lack of punching in the other.

The Emperor abhors a vacuum.

Maybe just put your intentions if you have to?  Placeholders with your exciting deeds?

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 14 February 2020 - 03:58 PM.

• Steel Company likes this

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,014 posts

I'd love too, but I need CM to get back to me about fast transport to the Adamant...

• Mazer Rackham likes this
To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen

The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

Commissar Molotov

Commissar Molotov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,915 posts
  • Faction: The Castigators

Hi all, 

Another lengthy pause, and another apologetic post from me - 2020 hasn't been off to a great start. One of our dogs managed to injure her spine (which necessitated a very expensive surgery and several weeks of ongoing care), my wife got rather ill again and will require further surgeries this year (not the big C, thankfully, but still not great) and circumstances have meant we are currently preparing for an unexpected house move. On top of that, we had a lengthy examination season at work and lots of things going on. Things are chaotic here! 

The lack of email updates due to the B&C software and the slow posting rate put a bit of a dent in my enthusiasm. On top of that, Blackthorn and Swordhand are embroiled in somewhat of a complicated plot, and with three separate questlines at the same time, it's been a little over-ambitious. It's hardly the first time we have slowed down, but I am keen to try to revitalise and move forward in whatever way we can. 

Hope you can all forgive my lapses and that we can move forward - please do feel free to email me or message me on Instagram if I dip again! 

• Steel Company, Mazer Rackham and Xin Ceithan like this

QUOTE (voi shet magir @ May 31 2011, 05:38 AM) 
That is an unexpectedly strong assertion from a dead person.

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,962 posts
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions

Hi all, 

Another lengthy pause, and another apologetic post from me - 2020 hasn't been off to a great start. One of our dogs managed to injure her spine (which necessitated a very expensive surgery and several weeks of ongoing care), my wife got rather ill again and will require further surgeries this year (not the big C, thankfully, but still not great) and circumstances have meant we are currently preparing for an unexpected house move. On top of that, we had a lengthy examination season at work and lots of things going on. Things are chaotic here! 

The lack of email updates due to the B&C software and the slow posting rate put a bit of a dent in my enthusiasm. On top of that, Blackthorn and Swordhand are embroiled in somewhat of a complicated plot, and with three separate questlines at the same time, it's been a little over-ambitious. It's hardly the first time we have slowed down, but I am keen to try to revitalise and move forward in whatever way we can. 

Hope you can all forgive my lapses and that we can move forward - please do feel free to email me or message me on Instagram if I dip again! 

No worries, Mol, family first after all even the furry multi-legged ones!

• Mazer Rackham and Xin Ceithan like this

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,014 posts

it's all good CM, all the best to you and Lady Molotov!

• Mazer Rackham and Xin Ceithan like this
--Dremen

--Octavulg

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,803 posts

I send my hopes for a speedy recovery to you and the family Mol. thumbsup.gif

MR.

• Xin Ceithan likes this

Xin Ceithan

Xin Ceithan

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,558 posts
  • Faction: The Obsidian Coil, XXth Legio
Don't worry, Mol! Just rearing my head out of our recent troubles over the past days, you and your loved ones have my full sympathies.
So take your time and look after the important issues first. In the meantime, it's best wishes to your wife and your dog(s)... from me, my wife and our parrots.
  • Steel Company and Mazer Rackham like this
Call_of_Chaos_7_Banner_01c.jpgCall_of_Chaos_9_Banner_01b.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deathwatch, RPG, Fantasy Flight, Blackthorn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users