[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Er....

GM:
The Gunship will require three crew: a pilot, who can operate the forward-mounted heavy bolters and missiles; a gunner in the upper turret manning twin-linked assault cannon and a crew member within the hold manning the Stormraven's auspex arrays to warn of approaching Tyranids and to locate Ryken's signal. Please can the players determine who will be taking each of the positions.

OMG why?!  We need a PILOT again and nobody is a pilot - that's IT, my next character is going to be Marines' Errant!  WHat am I supposed to do, stick my arms out the window and flap?

Arg! (like the post though GM, very evocative :smile.: ).

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

None of us do! :biggrin.:

Closest thing we have is a very angry Red Talon with a rocket launcher....

Steel - oh yeah.  Wasn't it Collateral, where the guy says "Hey you killed him!"  and the other guy goes, "Well no, the bullets then the fall killed him."

MR.

I guess to a certain degree the actual skill isn't essential - planting a melta bomb or demolition charge doesn't require a test. Doing it under pressure, etc., might be, but I would imagine all Marines would learn to use them at some stage. Similarly with pilot, for example. I will look at Sabaan's character sheet and see about changes for the future. Edited by Commissar Molotov

Solastion:  We have run out of missiles brother Vorr?

Vorr: Do not fear, Crimson Knight, because my grenades are plentiful, my forehead is broad, my gaffer tape is sticky and I like headbutting things.

You could always carry one in your teeth?

MR.

Hi all, I have edited the previous post to include the beginning for the demi-squad assigned to demolishing the dam. Please let me know if there's any issues!

Working on narrative for Steel in his role as Warden of Beregar City...

Yes, these are nine individual Gargoyles. I don't think Akkad would have a line of sight to them this round as you have described it, but the next round they will wheel around and be trying to attack. I've kept ranges abstract as this is just a quick combat - the Gargoyles will inevitably die, it's just a question of how quickly they can be killed.

I told Nineswords that he needed five successes to locate Ryken's signal, so he's done pretty well so far...]

EDIT: Reyner, you are absolutely right. Vorr is at the dam, and I meant to write Yeng. Apologies!

Edited by Commissar Molotov

Spearcast's Passengers: The Harridan has a TB of 21 and armour 6, along with 175 wounds. It is entirely possible for the Stormraven to attack the Harridan and kill it, but you do run the risk of being damaged. If you cannot destroy or evade the Harridan by the time you reach Ryken's signal, it may prove problematic for you at your landing site.

Mazer - Akkad is technically in charge of the Demi-Squad, so I'm happy for you to give orders to Sabaan...?