[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

I saw this on Reddit's /r/40krpg: "When you start the Kill-Team back up again..." - fitting for our recent upsurge in posts!

Hope everyone is well!

Edited by Commissar Molotov

Do be careful about meta-gaming, though! There will be a time for those on Vinov to deal with Ryken, but it perhaps isn't now..

Doing my best!

In truth I didn't get why Slips and everyone was going nuts, because I didn't read the update properly :facepalm: only got the "Who is" bit this afternoon, so in my defence, it's a genuine Akkadian reaction to someone he really doesn't like, but I can clip it if it's close to the wire.

EDIT: Made it a bit more open and not as direct.

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Hi all... tuning in in response to the last posts and the mail chain!

I am on on-call duty this week but we are slowly trying to bring our routine back at work, which should luckily free some time for me. Also, I am looking forward to having a few weeks off after this. So, long story short, I am also looking forward to take a more active role with Sabaan again. :)

If you kindly continue the rolling of dice for Sabaan, I'm pitching in more of the merry Medusan once more. I'll try to keep things a bit more compact, so you guys can actually read something this time around! ;)

Hope you are well,

Xin

Hi all,

Please check your emails for a lengthy post regarding character sheets. I've spent a couple of days trying to overhaul all of the squad's character sheets so that I can award you some more XP and so we are ready for the hive ship assault.

Noctus, it is very good to have you back!

Looks good CM, I'll get all that stuff wrapped up in the next couple of days, depending on my work load.

Edit:

Looks like in the e-mail you sent, you gave the wrong sheet for Tyber... I got the one for Teralil...

I've got a copy of it, since I was informed I was losing access to the one I had a link too...

I can't seem to find the character purchase spread sheet for the google docs, but I know that it is in the character thread....

If you could send me a link to the new sheet you want to use, I'll be happy to make sure that everything is up to date.

Also, I got a 10 of hearts, for what it's worth.

Edits mad CM.

Edited by Steel Company

Hi all,

Please check your emails for a lengthy post regarding character sheets. I've spent a couple of days trying to overhaul all of the squad's character sheets so that I can award you some more XP and so we are ready for the hive ship assault.

Hi -

I don't have an email or PM regarding the character sheet change, just a link to the old revised sheet which is indicated as awaiting deletion here :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18TjZ1DvHifSV4CSG8rdNbbjmU6egPHKyYt8V6Dw7YGM/edit?ts=5c61c410#gid=283576259

Could you PM me with the update?

Hi all,

Noctus, it is very good to have you back!

Thanks, Mol. It's good to be back. :smile.:

I'll have a look at Guillermo's character sheet and get back to you on this. 

Placeholder post has also been filled.

Edited by Noctus Cornix