[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Hey all, a great deal of apologies for the long absence. No great excuses here - but I’ll catch up on the thread and get a post on soon.

Welcome back, brother, looking forward to your input.

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Apologist - really awesome to hear from you! I'm really excited to see more from you and from Yeng! Please don't worry about XP expenditures and the like if you are unsure - I am happy to help you with that. Your writing is the thing I'm looking for!

Hope everyone is well, I will be free on Tuesday after the bank holiday! 

Got a little busy myself for a few days. Finally had some free time to sit down and work through my character upgrades. So, previously Montessa was at 5,100 xp as you allowed me permission because I really wanted my character to also have Hatred: Orks considering his background. 

With the available XP, I'd like to spend it on

Psy-Rating (4) : 600 xp

Long-Range Telepathy : 750 xp [Psychic Power]

Mind Scan : 500 xp [Psychic Power]

This should put me at 6,850 xp spent (not including the Forging the Bond ability) with 150 xp left over that I don't really have anything to spend on. 

Given that Guillermo has largely been spending his time in meditation and seclusion from his brothers, I thought it would only be fair that I focused my upgrades only inwards where the Codicier has been mastering his psychic abilities while nursing his melancholy. I also wanted to make full of Guillermo's abilities as a Librarian and hopefully provide some additional utility for our group with these new psychic powers. Obtaining these skills should hopefully soon allow Guillermo to learn some additional abilities in the future that we may better use for conducting our operations. 

Yeah, that won't be a problem, once I've done the disassembly, Cadence will be left in Morovir's tender care :smile.:

I'll split the resulting post of mine into two parts, update it with the part at the briefing and that will leave it there with the structure of the timeline intact.

And done: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/344357-dw-blackthorn-and-swordhand/?p=5529205

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham