[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Alright, and we're back! I think my trial assignment went extremely well, lads! Here's to hoping I hear back from them soon. 

Now, let's murder some bugs... :devil:

Someone remind me to use my 'Scars of Experience' ability before we get into a big battle. Montesa will be able to impart his experience in dealing with Tyranids and I can give you all the Hunter of Aliens Talent for a full combat. That's +10 ws and +2 melee damage for everyone! :D

Edit: @Molotov - I've updated my post here that involves my Augury test, Unfettered.

Edited by Noctus Cornix

Alright, and we're back! I think my trial assignment went extremely well, lads! Here's to hoping I hear back from them soon. 

Awesome, excellent news at a time like this is rare and very welcome! Well done mate, I hope it pans out!

Alright, all of my placeholders have been filled and I've made a new post. 

This one is for all my brothers is Swordhand, especially you, Reyner. 

Hope you guys like it.

Oh I did, very nice good sir, very nice. ;)

@Reyner, where have you been hiding? Good to see you back in the fold!

MR.

Finger crossed, Noctus! And excellent placeholder fillings. Gave me quite the chills!

And good to have you back, Reyner, also! Times like these, it good to see people pull through. Even if they need to bang a few walls :)

Awesome posts Noctus - I am happy to pause here to try to allow any Swordhand members to post.

Reyner - removing your armour (and particularly exposing a wound to the open air) will expose you to microbial threats that could assail your transhuman biology. Vorr would know that - is there another way he can express his solidarity with the Librarian?

Awesome posts Noctus - I am happy to pause here to try to allow any Swordhand members to post.

Reyner - removing your armour (and particularly exposing a wound to the open air) will expose you to microbial threats that could assail your transhuman biology. Vorr would know that - is there another way he can express his solidarity with the Librarian?

He knows but it's got a deep meaning to him and knows the Crimson Fists have a similar ritual. It's a test for him if he gets sick he gets sick - the flesh is weak! He's losing his mind a bit and he's paranoid he caused the deaths of his squadmates.

He knows but it's got a deep meaning to him and knows the Crimson Fists have a similar ritual. It's a test for him if he gets sick he gets sick - the flesh is weak! He's losing his mind a bit and he's paranoid he caused the deaths of his squadmates.

He's just jealous Guillermo has bionics and he doesn't... :P

Post up. Atratus shall make use of his improbably high sneak skill (just need some stummers now...) to move up and spot for the group until the killteam can swim through and reassemble.

Or at least he would if I didn't keep rolling 70s and 80s. At least he got the sneaking part right and stopped short of bringing total shame to his chapter.

He's just jealous Guillermo has bionics and he doesn't... :P

And that.

Thanks for your posts, Apologist - really like Yeng's perspective.

You players face a few decisions - will you attempt to destroy these spore flumes and affect the void battle outside (at the risk of bringing the swarm's attention upon you)? Or will you attempt to sneak through the chamber?

Additionally, deciding the order in which the Kill-Team will move through the chamber may be a factor - although I can decide this for you.

Will this call for Concealment tests?  Because my armour loves silent move concealment tests....

I am at cumulative -50 to any test to hide or conceal.

Concealment and move silent are one of those things a marine can be very good at, or else is likely very bad at.

I would think that unless we open fire on the spore chutes that we'll otherwise be pretty ok for the most part.

Concealment and move silent are one of those things a marine can be very good at, or else is likely very bad at.

I'm bad at it mate, very bad! :D

I can keep my trigger finger straight, but don't forget there's a large displacement weirdy-beardy warship up there, and if it takes longer for the ships to cream this giant salmon, the fewer loyalist ships we may have...

MR.