[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Well, it took me about two hours to write the post (and you might see some more edits coming in) so I've missed the psychology. Gargoyles F should flee, you're right (and I will edit accordingly.)

That's why I haven't written any narrative - which I will edit in.

I will consult with Nineswords in the morning to get Greysight's actions and finish the round.

Next turn the Kill-Team needs to make some decisions to try to close down the Genestealers and save Varvost...

Sorry, I realize now that the way I said it was kind of needlessly snarky. I apologize for that. That wasn't my intent. Honestly, I actually forgot I had even asked about the synapse stuff and was thinking that the ship would function as one single synapse. I was silently lamenting how we were going to have to kill every single one of these bugs and worried about how beaten up we were going to get... :cry:

Edited by Noctus Cornix

Sorry, I realize now that the way I said it was kind of needlessly snarky. I apologize for that. That wasn't my intent. Honestly, I actually forgot I had even asked about the synapse stuff and was thinking that the ship would function as one single synapse. I was silently lamenting how we were going to have to kill every single one of these bugs and worried about how beaten up we were going to get... :cry:

Do not fear Brother!

What is the lie of the Xeno? They are a blasphemy to the Emperor!

What is the fate of the Xeno?  To be purged!

Only Varvost is taking a pasting - he's a big boy, he can take it! :happy.:  Keep swinging and mind-burninating!

MR.

I anticipate that Solastion will want to charge, and Montesa may perhaps wish to do so as well. It would be possible for Ghent to charge down one of the Gargoyle groups as well before his turn.

EDIT: Of course, Montesa may wish to not charge so that he can cast Avenger again. The advantage of getting into combat is to do an All Out Attack twice as part of Solastion's Squad Mode ability.

Edited by Commissar Molotov

Awesome - and the stats in your post were correct!

So Mazer, Morovir, Noctus and Slips to go - feel free to post in any order and I will resolve.

Genestealers 1 and 2 have been killed by Atratus;

Genestealer 3 is in combat with Solastion, with 7 wounds remaining;

Genestealer 5 has used its dodge;

Genestealer 6 still has its dodge available.

I managed to miss your post due to our respective posting times. Akkad kills Genestealer 6 very dead.

So just Genestealers 3 and 5 alive. The two Gargoyle Hordes are much diminished. You then have the Hormagaunts and Termagants behind you...

Certainly Varvost will do 2 All Out Attacks (both with Whirlwind of Death) and Greysight can help out (either with combat or shooting.) Vorr could help out with a frag missile to try to thin the Termagants also.

Obviously the choice is yours, but it seems Montesa would be best either charging one of the Genestealers (perhaps the one Solastion is engaged with to free him up for a charge) or flaming one of the hordes to death.

Genestealer 5 needs culling.  Dodge burned, it's asking for the chop.

On the Greysight rescue front, Reyner and I can clip some Magnitude off with support fire at range.

Forward lads - to victory!  The claw is on the other hoof for these xenos!

MR.