[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Good to hear from you, Mol!

I am having quite the mad week even by my professional standards.... if there are some rolls on Tech Use or the like to determine the status of the Warp Drive, please go ahead. I am looking forward having some time off by the weekend, so I can brew up some technobabble

Glad to see we're back in action again. I know I had a plan on what I was going to do next with Montesa, but I can't for the life of me recall what it was.... 

I think I was waiting to see if I could get clarification on something. Again, I can't even recall what that question was.

Thanks for the continuing patience, all. I am trying to carve out more time in my work day to try to get posting done.

I will also send out a message on the email ring to try to draw more people back.

Hope all are well!

• 3 weeks later...

I heard there was a lack of player banter and got here as fast as I could.

Do not fear TechCaptain - from your previous posts I know you crave something to fill the hours you are tracking UFO's er...maintaining your unceasing watch, but things will happen and when they do it will be fast and furious no doubt!

@XIn, oaths to the Deathwatch you say...not thorny thrones or ulterior motives?

On that note, @Steel perhaps we could teleport straight to the Dark Lantern when our mission is done (barring a TPK of course)? :whistling:

We have unfinished business there.  And with that Rogue Trader captain...

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham

Oaths...uh.well..move along. Nothing to see here... :p

[ahem]

I plegde allegiance to the state... of rock'n' roll?

Edit: TBH, I think we wanted to keep the non relevant bantering down to a minimum, so as to not clog up this thread unnecessarily.

Edited by Xin Ceithan

• 1 month later...

Hi, A.T.: my post was intended to just move us past a narrative sticking-point. The intention is that both Demi-Squads have reunited at the Teleportarium, so that I can move you off the Voice of Thunder and towards the objective - the Synapse Node of the Hive Ship.

If I've not made it clear, the Kill-Team have been able to sabotage the Voice of Thunder so that it will detonate - but conventionally, rather than igniting the warp-drive. It should still blow a hole in the side of the Hive Ship - but cutting its synapse link is the only sure-fire way to cut off the voice of the Hive Mind that is coordinating the Tyranids across the sector.

Well, this should hopefully get us back on track. 

If you want to get up any suitably trippy posts of your characters during the warp translation, feel free to do so. In the first half of next week I will have the Kill-Team rematerialise deeper into the Hive Ship, and we should have managed to wrestle this beast back on track! 

For narrative expedience, we are not going to be particularly far from the "boss fight" - so be prepared!