[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Echion, Jor, Alderax, Cathar and Ghent are the fallen of Swordhand. Then there are two more of Swordhand in sus-an comas (and two of our new players will take those roles, so they were members of Swordhand all along!)

Vaidan is also in a coma, and my current plans are to have him interred in a Dreadnought so he could feature again later in the storyline.

Thorvald survived falling from a shuttlecraft (he landed on his head, it's fine!)

Awesome post, Reyner! Fantastic to see you stretching your writing muscles!

Edited by Commissar Molotov

Echion, Jor, Alderax, Cathar and Ghent are the fallen of Swordhand. Then there are two more of Swordhand in sus-an comas (and two of our new players will take those roles, so they were members of Swordhand all along!)

Vaidan is also in a coma, and my current plans are to have him interred in a Dreadnought so he could feature again later in the storyline.

Thorvald survived falling from a shuttlecraft (he landed on his head, it's fine!)

Awesome post, Reyner! Fantastic to see you stretching your writing muscles!

Ah crap I didn't see Alderax and Cathar on the characters thread. No worries I can do a follow up if we make it to somewhere to rearm.

It was actually a huge failing of mine - I originally planned for you to use the Voice of Thunder to teleport out of the bio-ship, but I needed to abrogate the plot due to our unexpected break over the summer. 

My current plan is that Thorvald Hammerhand, who was not well enough to fight but will be well enough to pilot Spearcast, can collect you once you get close enough to the bio-ship's skin. (And as you pointed out in your post, he has to avoid the gunnery patterns of the Imperial Navy vessels!) 

I'm just working on writing that update, but will leave it a few days to allow you guys to post some narrative on your extraction.  

Steel:

Not to be difficult - but the thing about the bolt pistol/arming sword seems a little tonally out-of-place with what I'm trying to do in this end phase. Obviously because it's a placeholder I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I would just ask you to consider holding off on that bit later. If you do, I will ask Reyner to edit his post. Either way, it's not the biggest problem in the world. Just trying to focus on the plot.

Secondly - just bear in mind the tome you took from the Governor's Mansion. It was taken by Montesa to study, but you are the key character focusing on the Dark Lantern and what it represents - and this will be important moving into Episode III. You know that there is something strange about Syndalla.

CM

No problem CM. The thing about the arming sword is to lay the ground work for turning it into a power sword. This also a reflection on how it had a hard time dealing with the bigger beasts.

The bolt pistol one, is more just to irritate the Tech Marines, a bolt pistol to fire HB ammo in single shot and the same short range.

But yes, the Ship and book are not forgotten and will be a central part of my post.

Edited by Steel Company

Thanks for your posts so far, guys.

Reyner - I haven't answered the second part of your post - I will do so later in the week, probably after we move ahead slightly. (That is, after the Voice of Thunder detonates.)

Sounds good :)

Steel your top spoiler is showing, typo on the start of the spoiler tag!

Thanks for your posts so far, guys.

Reyner - I haven't answered the second part of your post - I will do so later in the week, probably after we move ahead slightly. (That is, after the Voice of Thunder detonates.)

Sounds good :)

Steel your top spoiler is showing, typo on the start of the spoiler tag!

Thanks, fixed.