[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

As per the request for rolls:

STR, Athletics.

Strength (Athletics): 1d100 9

If TN is just STR (53), pass with 6 DoS (pass with 4 DoS +2 DoS from Unnatural STR X2)

If TN is with PA (73), pass with 8 DoS ( Pass with 6 DoS +2 DoS from Unnatural STR X2)

Toughness Test:

TN: 46

Toughness test: 1d100 16 Pass with 5 DoS (3 base DoS with 2 extra DoS from Unnatural Toughness X2)

Fellowship Test:

TN:48

Fellowship test: 1d100 12 pass with 3 DoS

Willpower test:

TN: 45

Willpower test: 1d100 14 Pass with 3 DoS

I think the dice are trying to tell Tyber something...

Edited by Steel Company

Atratus:

Strength test - target 74 unnatural x2, roll 63 - pass with two extra DoS

Toughness test - target 42 unnatural x2, roll 12 - pass with four extra DoS

Command test - target 23, roll 71 - fail by three extra DoS

Willpower test - target 45, roll 35 - pass with one extra DoS

Helgrim would note that Atratus, for all his bulk as an Astartes, is not one to lean on physical strength. He sets about his task with competence and dedication but his every action marks him as a scout, not a leader of men.

So the dice did not hurt me as bad as I thought they would, all though not as impressive Steels!

Strength 63 - 28 r = 3 dos

Toughness 40 - 48 r = 1 dof

Fellowship 63 - 21 r = 4 dos

Willpower 42 - 10 r = 3 dos

Ekieo will accept what ever Helgrim presents as he follows the Codex implicitly. Although he has questions to why he had been pulled from watch fortress Erioch where he could fight the very foul evil that almost brought his chapter to its knees, he will always honour his bond to who ever takes charge. Following them to the lette because this is the way of the Codex and his chapter. But should he command he will also listen. As the a team is much more than the sum of 1 man. Its is the voice of the brotherhood, the oath they have taken. In the name of the Emperor we will fight to the death, as one.

That is all.

Much to echo what TBtL said, Tyber will lead if it is pressed to him. But he knows that Command is not his path to walk. Though he might rub the more codex compliant the wrong way a little, due to having more respect for the Principia Belicosa due to the pedigree of that document. He is set to walk his path as a duelist and life ward to command officers as fitting for one the is part of the Host of Crowns.

Got my leadership posts in. Quite happy with my results :) 

Strength: Target: 58, Rolled 8 (5 DoS)

Toughness: Target 43, Rolled 14 (2 DoS)

Fellowship: Target 51 (base 41 +10 for Mk 5 bonus to interacting with Astartes), Rolled 27 (3 DoS)

Willpower: Target 43, Rolled 39 (0 DoS)

Can't wait to see what El Chaplain decides :) 

Will do CM!

Edit:

Quick and dirty one is up, and I'm alright with it. I would've preferred having an idea of what we were being tested on exactly, but this works.

Yeah sorry I didn't give the best explanation. Will elaborate more in my follow-up.

I've edited today's post to better reflect Apologist's - giving Swordhand players an opportunity to reflect on Yeng's opinion. 

Also, Apologist: Space Marines have Unnatural Strength (2) and Unnatural Toughness (2) - this doubles their Strength and Toughness bonus. So a Marine with Strength 50 and Toughness 40 would have a Strength bonus of 10 (instead of 5) and 8 (instead of 4). Space Marine armour then gives a Strength bonus (usually +20) which adds +2 on top of the Unnatural Strength bonus. (So this Marine would have a total Strength Bonus of 12.)

I've updated my Place Holder for the challenge set by Helgrim. I really hope i haven't offended any of the challengers with my post and hope they are at least true to your characters. If there are problems please tell me and i will edit. 

That was one of the hardest sections to write. Trying to be true to Ekieo was tough in some sense.

Im really enjoying this narrative!