[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Sorry about the absence, guys.

Mol pm‘ed me and I am gladly doing an air support post. If someone could give me a quick headsup or pm about the target Situation then I can get the technobabble together and we do not want to bomb the orphanage by mistake...

Mol pm‘ed me and I am gladly doing an air support post. If someone could give me a quick headsup or pm about the target Situation then I can get the technobabble together and we do not want to bomb the orphanage by mistake...

.... Or do we...?

.... Or do we...?

Wrong thread!

Well, they should have known better... or should have bought the upgrade.

Does anyone want to put in a post before the boom? I’d put down part two of the zoom and boom otherwise?

If you put in a short response to ekieo requesting support and you advising to get out of boom town, I'll then update my place holder and then its all you and the pain rain! Looking forward to your scene!

Well, they should have known better... or should have bought the upgrade.

Does anyone want to put in a post before the boom? I’d put down part two of the zoom and boom otherwise?

If you put in a short response to ekieo requesting support and you advising to get out of boom town, I'll then update my place holder and then its all you and the pain rain! Looking forward to your scene!

Consider it done

Sorry, you nare right - I realised though in your first roll against the AA guns your post says "7+2=11" and I wasn't sure if the increase was coming from somewhere else.

I'm just switching computers right now (posting this on my phone) so bear with me..!

Hey Komrk,

I have Bulkhead Shears that can probably get us through those doors.

My suggestion: I think its a good idea for Atreus to try his techo-sorcery first.

If we can open it in a way so that the integrity of the door (and if its there, any atmospheric pressure behind it) can be maintained, that might be best. Of course, the Shears will be a ideal backup if that won't work?

Hey Komrk,

I have Bulkhead Shears that can probably get us through those doors.

My suggestion: I think its a good idea for Atreus to try his techo-sorcery first.

If we can open it in a way so that the integrity of the door (and if its there, any atmospheric pressure behind it) can be maintained, that might be best. Of course, the Shears will be a ideal backup if that won't work?

Works for me, let's do it.

Gotta retain those resources till we really need them whenever possible. But that was my general idea, see if we can open the door without breaking the thing first, otherwise the shears will be the go to