[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Swordhanders: Feel free to put some of your OOC into the IC - whether that's Argus offering to use the bulkhead shears, or Titus advocating for Maladon to examine the lock.

Steel: I'm unsure if you saw previously but I did request you to divide Blackthorn into three groups of any size (using whatever criterion you wish.)

< < Blackthorn - Demi squad Secundus> > 

So, my plan as it stands to deal with the auto cannon is to have me lay down suppressing fire so the gunner ducks his head, so that Varvost can get in and kindly relieve him of it. Thoughts? :smile.:

Edited by ApostleRP

Is the maximum bonus 10? Unknown Provenance increases Gideon's Strength by 5, which makes it 53 from 48, which also changes both his Strength Bonuses, meaning he has erm....Bonus 11 in armour?

I've probably stumbled horrendously somewhere in my work, but if someone could clarify how much his bonus should be, I'd really appreciate that.

Sort of.

Base 48 makes you +8 to damage

Armour gives you +20 making you +10 to damage

Armour history gives you +5 pushing you to +11.

But, if you use feat of STR for the x3 STR bonus you only get an additional 4 damage from your base 48. Does that make sense?

I rolled my tech use test adding 10 for the electro graft and 10 for my advanced skill. I rolled an 8 with the target being 77 total. 6 degrees of success if I am correct. So I wrote a post about opening the door.

Sort of.

Base 48 makes you +8 to damage

Armour gives you +20 making you +10 to damage

Armour history gives you +5 pushing you to +11.

But, if you use feat of STR for the x3 STR bonus you only get an additional 4 damage from your base 48. Does that make sense?

Ah ok, thanks for the explanation!

Adesro: I don't seem to see a roll in your post - did you roll, or just forget? Either way, I'm happy to continue onward with Maladon having opened the door.

Blackthorn crew: Apologies for the delays. I've been stuck with very little computer access at home, and a computer at work that doesn't allow me to upload to IMGUR. This has stymied me somewhat. I've got an hour free at work today so will be trying to sort things so you all have access to maps and opposition and can therefore strategise appropriately.

Blackthorn: Maps have been posted here. I'm just in the process of rolling for initiatives and the like, though in the main there is little chance they'll be able to pre-empt you.

Hopefully it gives you a chance to examine your opposition.

For the chapel crew - hopefully you should be able to see that the chapel is two-storey (my first two-floor map) - the right-hand map is a "balcony" atop the left. It is possible for them to shoot down at you from their position.