[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Apologies for missing the last round of combat.  Thought I had posted a place holder but obviously not.  It had been my intention to either:

A - If negotiations failed then suggest the squad concentrate krak grenades on the pillars in an attempt to bring the balcony down

or

B - Throw a frag at the heavy weapon teams on the balcony before moving in to support Helgrim in close combat or

C - Same as above but grenade towards the lower floor.

As I missed out I guess one of these (in order of preference) for the next round then.

Oooh, A is a particularly nasty plan! Don't forget that the player characters are free to communicate with one another and share plans!

I am sitting down to try and get things sorted and up-to-date now. I've also emailed Apologist in the hopes of getting Yeng involved with the Riches Untold plot.

Action posted. Atratus mops up his target and hops over to the other squad, with a quick stop at the hounds in the unlikely event that the frag cannon doesn't annihilate them all.

Though a little over-eager - didn't spot until after posted that we were only half way through round 1 :p

Leave some for Ekieo to Chainsword to death...

Edited by That Beyond the Light

I'm hoping to get in anoth furious charge to get there for a melee attack? Does it matter who calls it?

Only one of us can call it but Ekieo gets first dibs

If you call it Ekieo can charge and then gets his normal action (and Atratus will charge in on his own action later).

If Atratus calls it then Ekieo takes his action (i.e. shooting the horde) and will then charge at the same time as Atratus.

Sorry, I’ve been tied up the last few days.

Mol I will follow the course of action you laid out. I rolled a 16. If I understand right that means I do 12 hits? Or would it be 15 with my armor bonus? Not exactly sure.

I'm hoping to get in anoth furious charge to get there for a melee attack? Does it matter who calls it?

Only one of us can call it but Ekieo gets first dibs

If you call it Ekieo can charge and then gets his normal action (and Atratus will charge in on his own action later).

If Atratus calls it then Ekieo takes his action (i.e. shooting the horde) and will then charge at the same time as Atratus.

If we both charge on the horde it could be a good narrative if your up for it?

Okay, so Blackthorn are all fully updated and all posts and placeholders have been taken into account.

I'm working on Swordhand plot stuff now, which'll be the focus of my Wednesday planning.

Hey Mol, 

My dodge is 74, not 54. 've got 2 ranks in the skill. 

I'll spend the fate point to get a +10 on my roll to still dodge both hits though :)

Apostle: That's fine, apologies for not spotting that. If you want to put your fate point spend into the IC thread that's fine - you can then start declaring for Round 2.

TBTL/A.T./Sobek: I've completed your actions through to the start of Round 2.

Well, hopefully people are finding it interesting! The bones of this campaign are something that I've planned for several years, so I'm pleased you guys are helping me to bring it to life - and confounding me at every turn!

giphy.gif

Pict-capture of a GM, circa 021.M3, colourised...

I'm hoping to post a Swordhand update tomorrow.

TBTL/A.T./Sobek: I've completed your actions through to the start of Round 2.

Atratus parry reaction and turn 2 action posted on page 115 - to resolve after Ekeios round 2 action.

(Atratus managed to defend himself and wipe out squad 1 with his counter attack, no wounds taken)

@Mol, 

Hey man i'm gunna be moving back into my parents this weekend (long story dont ask xD) so will likely be out of the loop for a bit. For the time being you can consider my actions to be either:

- twin weapon burst fire into a hoard

or

- snipe out leader looking MoFo's. 

That being said im not against doing smart-arse stuff like trying to called shot on exposed ammo feeds on heavy weapons etc.