[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

So to those fighting in the Chapel, Pallan is going to call over the vox his suggestion to try to concentrate krak grenades on the balcony pillars in an attempt to bring it down taking out both the heavy weapon crews and the guys underneath.  I imagine Helgrim may not approve of the destruction of a temple of the Big E.  Will put a place holder up till I guage how you guys will react.

• 2 weeks later...

Atratus and Pyke - I'm going to write some narrative about Solza going at it with his Chainsword against the Kroots. What's the plans after the blood shed has settled?

Steel - are we meeting up before extraction in the narrative, thought we might keep some cohesion to it all.

Edited by That Beyond the Light

• 2 weeks later...

I RETURN!

Really sorry for the silent spell guys! Been  super hectic few weeks since I had to move, but I am back now! 

I will do my best to go through what I've missed to catch up.

@CM, I've narrated Lycus' actions now :) 

Edited by ApostleRP

Hi Steel,

In my original notes I didn't have any such plans - but then I think the Storm Troopers are here to do the hard work of interrogating the survivors of the Astartes assault. If you report to Grist I'll move things forward to try to get us past this stall.

I'm using some free time I've got today to update, particularly the Swordhanders.

• 3 weeks later...