[DW] Blackthorn and Swordhand: OOC Thread

Commissar Molotov

Well if he starts a new one up I've got an itchy trigger finger Tactical buried in my pile of old RP folders sporting a winged lightning bolt and ALOT of Malevolence :devil:

Hmm, I just thought - don't we have Salamanders, Space Wolves and Celestial Lions roaming about the place? :whistling:

@Necro - so easily done! :ermm:

Someone has to show them how its done after all! 

Thanks, I'm hoping we pick this back up, I've really enjoyed writing Tyber.

Yeah I actually miss waiting to read everyone's pieces and then responding. Found it a great pallet cleanser from my main crafting bread and butter.

Looking forward to following Tyber back into the thick of it...

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

With the Iron Gods' Episode II winding down, I'm preparing my notes to return to the RP. My plan as such is:

- Firstly, the fight between Atratus and the Kroot Shaper;

- Secondly, the brothers in Desiato's Chapel investigating a hidden secret;

- Thirdly, the brothers in Swordhand having a fight aboard the Riches Untold.

I will send out another email to all the players to encourage people back, but I expect to be up and running by the end of the week.

Hi all,

With the Iron Gods' Episode II winding down, I'm preparing my notes to return to the RP. My plan as such is:

- Firstly, the fight between Atratus and the Kroot Shaper;

- Secondly, the brothers in Desiato's Chapel investigating a hidden secret;

- Thirdly, the brothers in Swordhand having a fight aboard the Riches Untold.

I will send out another email to all the players to encourage people back, but I expect to be up and running by the end of the week.

@CM - At least I'll have something to read while Lysimachus has a month or so to write notes for the next chapter. Blacthorn/Swordhand is great.

Based upon my reading of the Blackthorn/Swordhand lore to-date, our intrepid heroes have yet to encounter a chaos terminator to caber toss to his death. However the fight inside of the synapse ship was a cracking good read, worthy of at least a track off of an early 80s Judas Priest album. 

Okay, so getting back in the saddle was tricky (with a lot of cross-referencing) but we are finally in motion..!

A.T., if you want to separate yourselves you can use your Assassin Strike ability to throw the Kroot off yourself.

Atratus' action posted - he's going to grit this one out for now as assasin strike is for big lumbering opponents, not fast sneaky gits with lots of dodges and a nearby VIP to protect (though he will hop off after the Interrogator if she is being dragged off into the distance :p)

I think the shaper may be a little more battered though (and Atratus a little less) as I invested in the dipole maglocks - utterly invaluable little things and a bargain at 5 requisition.

Yeah, sorry for missing the mag-locks - I had to go back and work out most of your bonuses and bits of equipment, but I missed them.

Don't worry about trying to dodge the haywire, I'd like to use a bit of DM fiat to enforce it for dramatic effect. You only really need to get one good hit on the Kroot (and can use Killing Strike if you need to), but I'd like to see how Atratus copes!