Soup Armies

Schlitzaf

Has their been any thought for the idea of ‘soup’ army list board. Because when I was updating my thread with my list other day, I was just thinking that because most of the lists in C:SM are pure, I felt my list didn’t fit.

While I imagine for a variety of reasons a ‘Soup’ Army List Section is unlikely has their been any discussion in general on that topic by the moderators?

No, but then I'm not sure it's something that would really work? Even if they are a soup the chances are the list has a "primary" faction where the focus is on which would be the best home. Plus it would probably necessitate being a global one so lists of various soup flavours might get lost, the section may end up being a soup itself which probably wouldn't encourage visitors and Army List sections tend to be low enough in footfall as it is.

I'm not aware of there being that much army list discussion for soups, if there is it could be reviewed but given it's relatively new and may yet be "corrected" by GW I'm not sure of its chances.